Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Buried Bones


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121  
Old 03-22-2010, 10:30 PM
babymomma babymomma is offline
Remembering Casey ♥
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: NFLD ,Canada
Posts: 2,418
Red face

Well now. I pretty much love or at leat Like everybody here.

But, heres a few that ive always been more drawn to so to speak. (no particular order:P)

Acamp, your just plain and simply awesome. Ive always respected you alot.

Renee, When I first started posting I reminded myself of a submissive puppy that would slink up to a grown dog with its tail wagging and ears back, when she would ppost .. lol.. A weird way of putting it I know but i got nothing but respect for her! lol.

Jesslough... LOVE You girly! you're just genuinly awesome. A very nice person and I have yet to read a post by you with something bad/rude to say to somebody Plus I have a soft spot for the ferts and rosie. Lots of respect for this girl!

Alliemackie, i also think she is awesome! a very nice person, i have alot of respect for.

My respect/love for Dekka goes back to my days before chaz. I loved reading her posts on another board where I felt all by my lonesome on my beliefs. plus she took the time to educate me about cesar millan when I pretty much worshipped him.


smkie
- You are just one of the bestest people i have ever "met" . I really dont know where to start on what I want to say so i'll just leave it at that. You're awesome!

lizzybeth727 & Criosphynx and doberlove (And many more people) have given me so much advice on training and such.. I cant even tell you guys how much it means to me. I didnt realize when I got a dog how difficult some things would be to train and how complex it all is!

Smexypibble, I have alot of respect and love for her. She has been so strong and has dealt with so much yet she continues to be a great person!

I could probably keep going for hours, but i have school in the morning !
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #122  
Old 03-23-2010, 12:58 AM
Whisper's Avatar
Whisper Whisper is offline
Kaleidoscopic Eye
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 13,746
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noludoru View Post
I haz no extras. But when I do, I shall give you one. I could draw you a keyboard?

I actually love pretty much everyone here for some reason or another. If I don't love you, chances are you've already figured it out unless you're dimmer than a 20 watt light bulb. I shall continue with my ridiculously long list of "I love yous" at a later date, however.In the meantime feel free to assume I hate you all!
Yes, draw me one!!!
I caught that, buddeh.
And you BETTER include me in "pretty much everyone." Otherwise I'll have to ruin your keyboard. I'd hate to have to do that and steal your dog in the same day. *sigh*
Reply With Quote
  #123  
Old 03-23-2010, 01:45 AM
AllieMackie's Avatar
AllieMackie AllieMackie is offline
Wookie Collie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Ottawa, ON
Posts: 6,592
Default

Okay I'm gonna forget at least half the people I want to talk about here.

JessLough... I'm mostly putting you here because you'd whine if I didn't. :P JK! You are my partner in crime where our pets are concerned and I'd have a whole hell of a lot less fun without you around. <3

Zoom, thanks for making my job the best in the world, and for being there when I need to bitch. You rock so hard and I'm always there to return the favour.

Beanie, ohgod. If it weren't for her I wouldn't be here. :> Thank her sometime, haha! Beanie is my soulsib in many many ways, and I'm proud to consider her a close friend. She's got my back when I need her and I've got hers. Can't wait to hang out again. <3

Dekka, you and Snip welcomed me into your home with a wily border collie puppy only a few months after we first "met" on the internet, that's gotta say something about our friendship. :P Ever since you've been an awesome client and an even awesomer friend. Thanks for all you've helped me with!

Nolusaurus.... where do I start? I clicked with you from minute one. We connect on so many levels it scares me sometimes. You're an amazing friend and there's few people in my life that I can mutually connect with as well as you. That's just awesome. <3 Also, I'm exceedingly proud of you, and can't wait to hang out in person again.

Renee, you're one of those people I'm just proud to know. When I was still a noob here, I remember you answered a lot of questions and laughed with me, which made me relax a LOT. To this day you always have such kind and unique things to say about my work on AlliePets, Finnegan, and stuff in general, and it always makes me feel like a million bucks. Thank you for that.

Fransheska... you may be surprised to see you here. I know I tease you relentlessly sometimes and eyeroll at you a lot because of our differing interests, but when it comes down to it you're an amazingly kind, friendly, happy person, and that kind of thing is contagious. Don't stop being awesome like that, okay?

Laurelin, I feel a lot of random connections with you. With all the mom stuff we've both had to deal with, our similar interests... and all the kindness you've shown me over the time I've been here! I'm glad I was able to help you when you needed it and you are such a strong and awesome person. Oh, and I absolutely -covet- the 5 paps (which you already know, and this thread is about people, haha).

corgipower, we lurk together in chat day in, day out. You're like family and make me feel like less of a loser.

JessMess (jess2416)
, thanks for putting up with my bullcrap and still liking me. :P You're awesome.

CharlieDog, not only because you rock and are really supportive of me, but because you're the only person in chat as of this writing that does NOT have a writeup in my post. Not leaving you out!

And finally because I would feel like crap if I didn't put this here...

Everyone I forgot, including all the Chazzers who have supported AlliePets this past year. I'm able to do what I love for a living and that is HUGELY thanks to the Chazzers who have supported me and spread the word. You guys ROCK my SOCKS.
__________________


Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Reply With Quote
  #124  
Old 03-23-2010, 01:45 AM
noludoru's Avatar
noludoru noludoru is offline
Bored Now.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17,634
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
Yes, draw me one!!!
I caught that, buddeh.
And you BETTER include me in "pretty much everyone." Otherwise I'll have to ruin your keyboard. I'd hate to have to do that and steal your dog in the same day. *sigh*
You were in my ILU! :P
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha's pet View Post
And it's a turbo so it gets good mileage.
Reply With Quote
  #125  
Old 03-23-2010, 01:49 AM
JessLough JessLough is offline
Love My Mutt <3
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Ontario
Posts: 13,239
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by babymomma View Post
Jesslough... LOVE You girly! you're just genuinly awesome. A very nice person and I have yet to read a post by you with something bad/rude to say to somebody Plus I have a soft spot for the ferts and rosie. Lots of respect for this girl!
aww ily!

uhhhh I honestly do not have reasons really as to why I love the people I do lol.

babymomma: ILY. Really, no reason inparticular.. there is just no reason not to. You are one of the first people I spoke to on chaz on a regular basis, and I have so much respect for all you did for Casey. You made her life 382701 times better than it would have been without you in it.

Jess2416: You are my JessMess. 'Nough said I love your attitude, how you say things straight up as they are, and think you just have an awesome personality.

AllieMackie: pffft, need this be in here? If you do not know I love you by now, there is something seriously wrong. You are awesome, and a great friend, and have always been there for me, whether it be for good or for bad. Does not help that you have a bunch of awesome pets too I am going to stop myself cause I can go on and on

Fransheska: You are you. Like seriously... life is never boring when you are around to talk to.

Dogs6: You are like a little brother... like, really lol. You listen to me bitch and complain and open up to me when you need help.

Nolu: You are awesome. Straight forward and talk me into doing bad bad things. <3

Zoom: You got Allie into PP... therefore giving me time with Finnegan. ILY

MericoX: We just clicked ever since the first day we talked really, and have talked ever since

corgipower: oh corgipower.. you are awesome and have awesome dogs and just... are very down to earth

ok people stay tuned... I am tired and cannot think LOL I promise there is many more people, to be continued tomorrow
__________________
Ella: 3 year old female ferret
Nacho: ~8 year old male ferret

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13

Last edited by JessLough; 03-23-2010 at 02:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #126  
Old 03-23-2010, 01:51 AM
Fran101's Avatar
Fran101 Fran101 is offline
Resident fainting goat
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Boston
Posts: 12,505
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisper View Post
I love Fransheska because she's sweet and funny. And she's gorgeous enough to be an arrogant bitch but she seems to really have no idea how pretty she is. Sweetest girl ever.
Thanks so much whisper, this made my day! Your so sweet!

I love all our regular members most of the time!

~Jessie~: Because we are both chihuahua owning florida sun loving ladies!

Mr.Jessie: Who helped me get lens that I love. and also because of the weekly tucker!

Laur: because mia and summer are cutiepatooties, among other reasons
Grammy: because shes sweet and shes like the grandmother ive always wanted! lol

but my late night chat crew gets extra special love because they keep me company when im writing papers at like 2 in the morning! lol

including but not limited to....

Allie: because I love her even though we agree on so little.. like camping.
JessL: because she makes fun of my AIM SPEAK
Snip: even though he picks on me all the time
Zoom: Lady with the green pawn thingy. and for many other reason!... but still..her green pawn.
DC: when bev stops turning off her computer lol
Acamp: because shes pretty cool
MrsAsh: because her hubby works for disney and because shes super nice! oh and she loves weddings 2 lol
Jess: Because she speaks her mind and I admire that.
Nolu: Cuz.. ((HUGS)) lol

AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT CHATS LATE! lol

I love these people for many other reasons but theres the sparknotes version you get at 2 in the morning lol
__________________

Disclaimer: I work for Trupanion and love it/our policy! But I do not speak for the company or as the company.

Last edited by Fran101; 03-23-2010 at 02:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #127  
Old 03-23-2010, 02:07 AM
jess2416's Avatar
jess2416 jess2416 is offline
Who woulda thought <3
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NC
Posts: 22,560
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jess2416 View Post
Breeze- you are my sis, and my friend... and you have been there to listen to me whine and bitch and moan..

Nicole- you are one of the nicest, most compassionate, generous ladies I know... thanks for everything

Nolu: you are my pissy sidekick lol

TWP: you are one of my favorite gutter club members

Laura (AC): like you said, we may not talk that much, but I know that if I needed you you would be there for me, and the same goes for you

PWC: You are my man sammich keeper, how could I not love you

RHD and Skittle.. there isnt much to say, but luv you gals..

Renee: All I can say is Thanks there are no words, but you know what they are

Shadow: you are one of the sweet ladies I know, thank you so much for taking me and chloe in and letting her be a "Dane" for the day


there are more, but Im on my lunch break and time is short
Quote:
Originally Posted by jess2416 View Post
Ok more are coming to mind..

CharlieDog- you are an awesome girl, and always make me smile, we will meet one day

Cooper- You are an awesome lady, I love spending our Tuesday nights "together" watching BOB and the biggest loser and I know that whatever happens that I can always talk to you if I need you..

Baxter- I know we dont talk a whole lot, but you are on of the nicest, sweetest ladies on Chaz, I love how that you can be so passionate about things, and can speak your mind and never seem to blow a fuse.. you Rock
(and I like your singing )
Quote:
Originally Posted by jess2416 View Post
Hmmm....

I love all my chat friends and all "nickname"face friends

and you know who you are...

OtherJess- Cause well you have my name and cause your such a nice person, and hilarious

Fransheska: You are awesome.... I love how you see life, and how that you still believe in fairytales, and are so disney...

JessLough: You are my JessLess... and I love your sense of humor and how you think...

AllieMackie: You are in general an awesome person, I love how that your not scared to tell people how you feel..

Nolu: what can I say, we've had our ups and downs, but I love you cause of it.. I know that no matter what we might say to each other, if I had an issue I know you will be there for me..

Zoom: I love Zoom cause of her job

Camp: We are so much alike in some ways... luv ya girly
Reply With Quote
  #128  
Old 03-23-2010, 02:19 AM
Zoom's Avatar
Zoom Zoom is offline
Twin 2.0
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 40,737
Default

You're all my minions and I feel a fond sort of affection for you.

You're welcome.

Reply With Quote
  #129  
Old 03-23-2010, 02:32 AM
noludoru's Avatar
noludoru noludoru is offline
Bored Now.
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 17,634
Default

I love Zoom even though she pretends to be a mod in chat.

Noobs, don't let her fool you.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha's pet View Post
And it's a turbo so it gets good mileage.
Reply With Quote
  #130  
Old 03-23-2010, 02:46 AM
Saeleofu Saeleofu is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,036
Default

I <3 Nolu cause of her avatar xD
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site