Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 03-04-2010, 03:01 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

The jump from one to two was the best thing I ever did. Lilly was an only dog for 4 years before we got Ben. When Ben passed going back to one was horrible. It took it out of me. Luckily, Travis arrived 2 weeks after Bens death.

I must admit that I am quite nervous about adding a third.

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 03-04-2010, 03:10 AM
and Fozzie B!

Having two dogs is a million times easier, funner, and more heart-warming than I could ever imagine!

I waited until Gonzo was 5 years old, 100% advanced obedience trained, and I completely understood his personality and was unbelievably bonded to him. I would not want to get two dogs at once, or too close together. Take some time to enjoy your dog and really get to know them, so that you can find a second dog who is perfectly suited to both of you!

I found that in Fozzie. They are the best of friends, they have played every day for the past 4 years, they have never had even a little scuffle, they have both had positive influences on each other, and I can trust them together at all times. But that definitely comes with being diligent early on with training, supervision and teaching the dogs to respect each other's space and see each other as unthreatening and positive.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie