Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 02-21-2010, 08:39 PM
Animal Nut!

Default Drinks only From Tap

My vet said we needed to start brushing Jack’s teeth so we started. This was a LONG time ago. So she got into the habit of drinking the tap water in the bathroom. Now that is all she will drink from. She will not drink out of the bowl. She will grunt and bark in the bathroom until we get her a drink from there.

Jack is a very crabby is a loving way, she think she is rough and tough and growls but NEVER bites, she’s just a grump so when I pick her up to give her a drink out of the sink she growls, lol. How she expects to get from the floor up to the top without me picking her up is beyond me. Little bugger. It’s quite funny though.
Old 02-21-2010, 09:32 PM
Top Dog

Since my bath tub has a constant drip my cat Harley will get in the tub to get a drink from the dripping spout. Their can be a bowl full of water but he prefers the dripping faucet water. You can always tell when he has been in their because his neck is soaking wet.

Can someone please kill this flea before it jumps on Lola
Old 02-21-2010, 09:57 PM
Animal Nut!

Oh I have herd of cats doing that. My Aunts do that, it's very cute. There ears get all wet.
Old 02-24-2010, 05:25 AM
Ruddy Buttinski

My roommate's cat does that - and it ain't so cute! She howls and howls for someone to open the toilet lid so she can drink out of it...nevermind the two bowls of fresh water.

I'm thinking of getting one of those 'fountain' water bowls, maybe that will shut her up!
Old 02-24-2010, 07:56 AM
<--------Orson

LOL, that's funny Maybe you need to hook her up with a doggy drinking fountain at her level
Old 02-25-2010, 04:59 AM
Animal Nut!

Oh what is funny is we have a mini fountin for the summer and Jack drinks out of that. She has STRANGE drinking habits. That would be cute to see a cat do that. We should hook her up with a drinking fountain, lol.