Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 02-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Like a bat outa' hell

aww, She is insanly adorable! Congrats on the new adition. Im thinking that she will be a handful!

Teagan Westhighland White Terrier
Panzer South African Boerboel Mastiff
Old 02-09-2010, 05:31 PM
Top Dog

She's really cute. You'll have your hands full, but also loads of fun. A smart, quick to learn dog is so amazing to observe and work with. It's hard though sometimes to stay one foot ahead of them. So, fair warning. Hahahaa.

Anyhow, congrats on your new puppy. Very exciting!
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 02-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Remembering Casey ♥

I am So extremly Jelous.. *pouts*

But Congrats! She is a beauty..
Old 02-09-2010, 08:24 PM
Thanks, and Gig 'em.

Quote:
Can you post some pedigree info when you can? I'm interested- you don't see a lot with that white blaze on them.
Yah I'll get the papers from my parents (asked if they got them from previous owner and they said yes, for her parents and her both) when I get back home in a few days. Currently in California but will be home on Thursday.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, throughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming --- 'WOW, WHAT A RIDE!!!!' " - Author Unknown
Old 02-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Big Dog

Wow, she's just gorgeous! She looks like a real sweetie.
Old 02-11-2010, 10:37 PM
Thanks, and Gig 'em.

We're still looking for the papers (if you put anything down that's not on a desk in this house, it's guaranteed to get lost) but from what they tell me of what the owner told them (BSing) I'm having doubts that she's actually a purebred after all.

But she was free, and she's lovable, I reckon that's all that counts. Still gotta find out about HD though. Not sure I can take the owner's info about that either.

"Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, throughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming --- 'WOW, WHAT A RIDE!!!!' " - Author Unknown