Just a plain jerk or a sexist jerk?

MPP

petperson
Yet another ambassador for pittie good will today. At the dog park, beautiful day, all is well. Woman sitting on bench, leashing her dogs. Up runs this pit bull mix and goes after one of her dogs, who freaks. There's this woman, unable to get up, clutching her wildly struggling dog up in the air with one arm while fending off the pb mix with the other. He was right between her legs, ignoring her and trying to get to her dog. I was right there, blocking my two from joining the festivities, worried that things would escalate and I'd have to haul the pittie off, which I really, really didn't want to do. (Please let me emphasize: this was NOT an attack. The pittie was looking to be a bully, not a biter. But we all know how THAT can go.)

Up strolls the young man who owns the pb. Calls his dog off; thank God the dog obeyed. Then this charming specimen tells the woman that some people shouldn't bring dogs to the dog park and that she was certainly big enough to have controlled the situation!

Two minutes later, his dog tries to join a happy group playing with a ball, and--you guessed it--goes after ANOTHER dog. This time, a man was one of the protesting owners. Amazingly, Mr. Testosterone did not have a word to say about who shouldn't bring dogs and who was big enough to control things. He just leashed his dog and left.

So whadda ya think? Plain jerk, sexist jerk, or what?

ACooper

I'd say an ASSHAT who's too afraid to mouth off to someone who might just kick his ass, LOL.........he obviously felt "big man" enough to be mouthy to a woman, not so much another man ;)

I don't think "sexist" comes into it...........just a chicken assed bully IMO, LOL Glad it didn't escalate into something horrible for you to get involved with.

Snark

Mutts to you
How about stupid a-hole? He sounds like a bully and his poor dog is going to pay the price someday... Being the lesser person I am, I'd have probably opened my big trap and asked him why he was too cowardly to smart off to the guy...

Members online

No members online now.