Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-20-2010, 09:46 PM
Top Dog

I'm so sorry that you have to go through this . There is no reason for wanting this litter ! I proudly state that none of my litters were bred except for a pick of the litter that went to my mentor who showed Hall of fame Goldens in both Obedience and Show . All of my puppy packets had anti breeding charts and they knew it's a serious undertaking and expensive in both time and money .

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 01-20-2010, 10:04 PM
Behavior Nerd

It's really too bad those fake testicles are sooo expensive - then no one would know he was neutered!

((((hugs))))

Old 01-20-2010, 10:42 PM
Puppy Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beanie View Post
Yes, actually, she does mean literally just that. And her mom doesn't care that it is illegal.
If she wants to be emancipated anyway, there are avenues she could take if she's regularly being punched by her mother. That is wrong on so many levels. Smexy, feel free to PM me.

Otherwise, could the dog accidentally get loose and wind up at animal control, already snipped? At this point I'm less concerned with the dog and more concerned with an underage child being punched by her parent.
Old 01-20-2010, 11:13 PM
Puppy Dog

Thats seriously messed up, I'm sorry you have to put up with this crap, some people are just ignorant and they will never learn.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:47 AM
Drivey and Intense

Sneak him in for a vasectomy. He'll be able to "perform" just fine but won't be creating any "mini-me's." She won't know the difference.

I'm sorry you have to go through this. How utterly frustrating and disappointing.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:02 AM
I'm All Ears

I wouldn't do anything that could make your mom mad. It's really not your decision and not worth getting hurt over. Sure it does suck but the blame is not on you at all.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:03 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluButt View Post
If she wants to be emancipated anyway, there are avenues she could take if she's regularly being punched by her mother. That is wrong on so many levels. Smexy, feel free to PM me.

Otherwise, could the dog accidentally get loose and wind up at animal control, already snipped? At this point I'm less concerned with the dog and more concerned with an underage child being punched by her parent.
we have plenty of threads on this already...and she's taking as many avenues as our lovely system will allow, but that's another story.

Bre, don't beat yourself up over this. It's a really unfortunate situation but regrettably, some people are too stubborn and selfish to comprehend even the most basic of facts which is why not matter how much we try to educate people, there will STILL be dogs in shelters. I hope that, while your mother is completely irresponsible, she does seem to care about HER dogs (if not the thousands of purebred puppies being put to death every second) and hopefully none of Kenai's immediate puppies will end up meeting an unfortunate end.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 01-21-2010, 10:08 AM
<--------Orson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laurelin View Post
I wouldn't do anything that could make your mom mad. It's really not your decision and not worth getting hurt over. Sure it does suck but the blame is not on you at all.
As sad as I am about it, this is how I feel on the subject too.

If you DID 'sneak him in' for a neuter, you could very well seal his own fate..........meaning, she could dump him and start over with another pup

Quote:
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.
There's always hope that this plan of hers will fall apart and be but a memory. Hope for that with all your might, I'll be right with you hoping the same
Old 01-21-2010, 07:25 PM
Blow. Me. Away.

Thanks for the support everybody. It means a lot to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy
Ha ha, maybe someone else could sneak him to the Seattle shelter and get him one of those free "pitbull" neuters. Would Bobby do it?
Bobby? Oh his reply would be,
"**** it, why not!?"

Old 01-21-2010, 07:30 PM
Let it be

Aw hun. This is not your fault. Your mom is being a git. <3