Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 01-18-2010, 12:46 PM
Top Dog

Default Too Sad!!( WARNING)

Please sign the petition to get this a**hole back in jail!! Don't let him walk!!

Video is very graphic so watch at your own risk.

LiveLeak.com - Caught On Tape: Man Beats Dog On Elevator

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/168/j...or-abused-dogs

Old 01-18-2010, 01:00 PM
<--------Orson

That was a HORRIBLE video I saw it here last week or so http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t110691/

I didn't know about a petition though. I doubt any petition signed will put someone in jail or keep them there.........just not how the system works.
Old 01-18-2010, 01:04 PM
Top Dog

I watched the first kick and turned it off...On one hand I guess it's good for people to see how graphic animal cruelty can be...but on the other hand should that video REALLY be publicly available? I'm sure it gets worse.

And I agree with Coop...unfortunately a petition probably won't do anything...but fortunately in america animal rights laws are pretty strict so hopefully the guy will do time.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 01-18-2010, 01:13 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACooper View Post
That was a HORRIBLE video I saw it here last week or so http://www.chazhound.com/forums/t110691/

I didn't know about a petition though. I doubt any petition signed will put someone in jail or keep them there.........just not how the system works.
Sorry, I didn't know it was posted already. I thought the petition was more for this case to be given to the courts and let them decide, rather than put him on bail. Just makes me mad that he is out. Too dangerous for the public.

Old 01-18-2010, 01:24 PM
<--------Orson

No need for apologies, LOL..........my face wasn't at YOU for posting it, it was at the a*hole in the video........just sickening how he played nicey nicey and got the dog's tail wagging and then would kick it to send it into the wall for no apparent reason *puke*
Not that there WOULD be a good reason for that, but it shows him as psychotic instead of just abusive IMO for having absolutely NO provocation at all from the dog and acting like the dogs friend/petting it only to kick again!
Old 01-18-2010, 03:47 PM
Magic, motherf@%$*#!

That was terrible I hope that some day he will get what he deserves! And I truly hope that his girlfriend dumped his sorry @ss!
Old 01-19-2010, 07:44 AM
Top Dog

Angry

sickening. Thats all I have to say.
Old 01-19-2010, 10:50 PM
and Fozzie B!

O...m...g. I can't believe people like that exist! Wtf. That poor dog, he calls it to him and pets him and then kicks him?!?!

I feel that the man's home address should be released, we should gather up a mob of people and kick his azzzzzz in that elevator. Then castrate him.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 01-20-2010, 07:11 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihartgonzo View Post
O...m...g. I can't believe people like that exist! Wtf. That poor dog, he calls it to him and pets him and then kicks him?!?!

I feel that the man's home address should be released, we should gather up a mob of people and kick his azzzzzz in that elevator. Then castrate him.
Yea, he needs to be in some small closed in space and get the s***t kicked out of him.