Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 12-03-2009, 02:53 PM
Felurian

Exclamation Health Alert Re: Dog Hair

In a press release today, the National Institute of Health has announced the discovery of a potentially dangerous substance in the hair of dogs.

This substance, called "amobacter caninii" has been linked with the following symptoms in females: Reluctance to cook, clean or do housework.

Reluctance to wear make-up, good clothes or high heels. Reluctance to spend money on home or car repairs until after 'Baby' has new collars, leashes, beds, treats, food, blankets or toys.

"Amobacter caninii" usually results in long hours away from home and exhaustion which may lead to a loss of physical contact with other humans (especially husbands and boyfriends). "Amobacter caninii" is thought to be addictive, driving the need for additional sources - this may lead to a "pack mentality" or like the potato chip commercial, "you can't have just one". Beware!

If you come in contact with a female human infected by this substance, be prepared to talk about dogs for hours. Additional symptom is a lack of motivation to seek a cure. Full recovery is rare and if cured, serious side-effects may result.

Surgeon General's Warning: Dogs are expensive, addictive, and may impair the ability to use common sense.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 12-03-2009, 03:00 PM
F150 and a .30-06

Lmao.

Sakkara's And Then There's Emma - My heart. My Soul. My Co-Pilot. Feb 26 2005 - Oct 22 2009
Can Ch Liberty's Surfer Girl TT - You will always be with me
Phil Ch Groundsniffin Secret Solo - National Specialty Winners Bitch, Multi Best Opposite In Show
Old 12-03-2009, 03:05 PM
Taxiderpy

Oh no! I'm infected!
Old 12-03-2009, 03:19 PM
Top Dog

I've go it too !

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 12-03-2009, 03:52 PM
Mainstreme Elitist

I'm infected.

My little dog - a heartbeat at my feet
Old 12-04-2009, 02:13 PM
Top Dog

*Gasp* So that's what happened to me! Darn my mother for having a dog while pregnant, look what it did to my developing fetal self! Not to mention the pretty much constant exposure since.

Booty Dancing In Heaven 10/13/03-9/15/12
As much as I try to be one of those easygoing 'spread your wings and fly' types, I just can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:29 PM
I run with scissors

How do I still have this disease when I haven't had a dog in the house in months?

"The one best place to bury a good dog is in the heart of his master." -Ben Hur Lampman

I miss you every day, Charlie. You were my teacher, my playmate, and my best friend. Together, we did what we set out to do, and I am so proud of us for that.
Old 12-04-2009, 05:52 PM
EVIL SHELTIES!!!!

I dont catch on very quickly. I am one of those who take a while to get a joke.

I was like.. What I am a dog groomer, i never heard of this

and then I was like oh!! LOL
Old 12-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Top Dog

I think this was posted a while back but anyway although that disease may affect women one thing that effects men that's dangerous to their health is vacuuming, using a washing machine, using an electric stove, using a dish washer, using a food processor and any other appliance that creates a magnetic field. Using those appliances is known to lower a males sperm count and yes it is true. So that being said a woman's place is cleaning house, doing the dishes, doing the cooking, doing the laundry and anything else that would require an electrical appliance to be used. So all of us guys are hoping that a cure is found fast for "amobacter caninii"

Can someone please kill this flea before it jumps on Lola