Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Photography


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-03-2009, 05:13 PM
BullMastiffMama's Avatar
BullMastiffMama BullMastiffMama is offline
Will Work for Kibble
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Central IL, USA
Posts: 178
Default Does fearless=dumb?

Sometimes I wonder.


For the record, Capone was napping when Cassius decided to let him know it was playtime by trampling Capone's face. Capone is not fond of this and growled to demonstrate. Cassius STUCK HIS HEAD IN the deathtrap that is Capone's mouth. On purpose. Of his own free will. And hell, I think he liked it. This went on for 20min before Capone tired of the game and refused to play.








And here, Capone's just kinda wound up.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-03-2009, 05:16 PM
Dekka's Avatar
Dekka Dekka is offline
Just try me..
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Ontario
Posts: 19,262
Default

Kat does this. She is constantly trying to get the adults to bite her head. She is not stupid... just very strange.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Dreeza's Avatar
Dreeza Dreeza is offline
Top Dog
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Arlington, VA
Posts: 6,347
Default

hahahhaa wowwww, crazy pup!!!
__________________

Thanks Jessie!

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 12-03-2009, 06:55 PM
stardogs stardogs is online now
Behavior Nerd
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NC
Posts: 4,486
Default

Umm yea Kes thinks it's fun to bark at Maggie over bones despite the fact that 90% of the time she snarls and warns him off - it's the other 10% of the time that he works for since it usually consists of Maggie getting annoyed and walking away so he can grab the bone. He's a glutton for punishment and unfortunately he's figured out how to make that work in his favor. :P
__________________
Erin, Ziva, Kestrel, Aerten, and Snipe
Always in our hearts: The Amazing Maggie Mae


Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 12-03-2009, 07:34 PM
PalmettoPaws's Avatar
PalmettoPaws PalmettoPaws is offline
Show Dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Carolina
Posts: 260
Default

__________________
If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it.

Savannah - 8 year old Standard Poodle
Skeeter - 7 year old Terrier mix
Quigley- 1 year old Bearded Dragon
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 12-03-2009, 09:01 PM
Buckshot's Avatar
Buckshot Buckshot is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 4,155
Default

Awww and to answer your question NO

This reminds me of a Tom Arnold quote in True Lies- That was ballsy, stupid, but ballsy.
__________________
Man will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest. ~Denis Diderot

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see.
Ayn Rand

There is a level of cowardice lower than that of the conformist: the fashionable non-conformist.
Ayn Rand
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 12-03-2009, 09:08 PM
smkie's Avatar
smkie smkie is offline
pointer/labrador/terrier
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 54,680
Default

Geez That's funny. THanks for putting a smile on my face.
__________________

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary


Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-04-2009, 09:16 AM
Barb04's Avatar
Barb04 Barb04 is offline
Love my pets
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Tennessee
Posts: 27,073
Default

Glad they're friends!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 12-04-2009, 11:08 AM
BullMastiffMama's Avatar
BullMastiffMama BullMastiffMama is offline
Will Work for Kibble
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Central IL, USA
Posts: 178
Default

They warmed up to eachother really quickly. It sure is* entertaining.


Also, thread title is sarcasm. My sense of humor is off-putting at times and extremely dry, so just in case....
__________________

Last edited by BullMastiffMama; 12-04-2009 at 11:18 AM. Reason: *just can't type today, apparently.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:06 PM.


1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site