Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Dog Sites and Pet Sites

Old 11-28-2009, 01:15 PM
Top Dog

Lola has to much hair to show off conchos on a collar. I had a pink collar on her for a while and people at the dog park used to ask 'What's his name"?. Now I have a pink trimmed Bessie and Barney harness (similar to puppia) and people still ask "What's his name"

Can someone please kill this flea before it jumps on Lola
Old 11-28-2009, 06:25 PM
Show Dog

I went to your site again today. I really like a lot. Whoever is making the collars is doing a great job. They look like they are super high quality. I also really like the graphics on your website. It really makes the website warm and comfortable.

I think I am going to blog about your site. Yep, I just blogged about your site.
Old 11-29-2009, 09:47 AM
feel the magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanslynch View Post
I went to your site again today. I really like a lot. Whoever is making the collars is doing a great job. They look like they are super high quality. I also really like the graphics on your website. It really makes the website warm and comfortable.

I think I am going to blog about your site. Yep, I just blogged about your site.
Thank you!!

We actually make the collars ourselves by hand. We make all our products.

Thank you for blogging about us! I appreciate it!

Lola-
Even with my brother's dog's pink collar that we made for her, a guy in PetSmart the other night STILL kept saying, "He's such a good dog!"
People, I think, associate certain breeds with masculinity for whatever reason. I get male references towards Ella all the time by strangers.
I've given up on trying to make her look girly.