Some of my latest projects

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier

Barb04

Super Moderator
I can't stop looking at the dog; everything looks so nice Smkie. I know how much time you put into your works of art.

bubbatd

Love the dog !!! That ear is hardly visable ~ of course love all your work !

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
THe ear is on in that pic. BUt it is not on now. Cries. Dogs like this are the hardest of all. I am still really new to it and it takes forever.

THank Brandyb. They have a nice rock to them. I try to counter balance the weight of the clay in the tail so they rock for a few. I burnish the clay on the body so it is smoke that makes the black areas. THey are difficult to make for something that looks simple. THe owls are about the size of a softball. I would like to try to make a large one some day.

ACooper

Wow smkie, all of those are just awesome...........those little owls are a hoot! <boo! bad joke>

I agree, that pittie has the grin down! I hope you can get that ear fixed :(

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Eyes are too close, too big, and the stop is too deep. I swear I am going to do it until i get it right.

I like my owls too. I ever get one just right like the little one I might make a mold. I am suppose to attend a mold making workshop next month. It's free.
Will be giving an animal sculpting workshop in march. IT's free too.

That is an awesome dog sculpture. I hope you'll do another. The pottery and owls are wonderful, too!

Amazing number of talented artists on the forum.

Members online