Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Old 11-24-2009, 05:18 AM
Big Dog

I am in the process of preparation of the puppy to be shipped to Hawaii. I found one vet in our pet clinic, who claimed he had experience in this. The puppy got his tow rabies vaccinations and other required vaccinations; he was microchipped, of course. Next visit is due about December 15; a sample of his blood will be sent to Kansas State University lab for testing, if rabies vaccinations were efficient. The vet said this may take a longer time, because the lab is slow with responding. All other puppies are in their new homes. In fact, I was two females short! Now, I have a list of five buyers on puppies from the next litter. However, I doubt, if they would wait for two years until I breed again. Breeding, caring about a bunch of puppies and selling them is quite a job.
Old 11-24-2009, 09:58 AM
Twin 2

I'm glad you found a home for that last male! Good luck with everything sending the pup to Hawaii, hope everything goes well.

I'm sure by the time two years goes by and your "puppies" are turning out to be great dogs there will be people wanting a pup from you again, so even if these five don't stick around two years new ones will turn up

Got any new pictures of them and the female you kept? Love to see them