Hannah...

juliefurry

Rusty but Trusty
Ok, I'm still having issues and so is Hannah. She has been doing good around the house not having accidents and letting me know she has to go out, or waiting until I take her out. Just today though I let her out in the kitchen while I was showering and I came back to the potholders ripped to shreds all over the kitchen and when I went to clean them up the floor was sort of wet. As gross as it may sound I sniffed the potholder to try and see if I could smell what it was (water, or something else). It really didn't smell like if she had peed but it sort of did so I don't know if she peed or the potholder fell in the water dish and she got it out. Then I took her outside and cleaned the floor. After that I started blowdrying my hair and I called her to me and she came, sort of unwillingly. I just wanted to see what she was doing. Well I got done with my hair and went in the room to grab a different brush and there was a very small puddle that really didn't look like she had pottied in the room but I didn't know what else it could be though. Now she's laying around all pitiful and sad and I don't know what has caused her to start peeing on the floor agian. She can usually go hours without having to go and both these could be accidents were within an hour of each other and she had gone outside inbetween them. She was just at the vets and doesn't have any problems that she would have to pee constantly.

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Stress maybe? Between Mav and Mack leaving and what sounds like a whole plethora of home problems, she's probably picking up on all the tension floating around and this is her way of reacting to it. Just my guess anyway.

If it makes you feel any better, Sawyer's starting having accidents in the house again and I can't figure out why. Unless he's drinking more water than I realize and I've spaced out on his (very) passive requests to go outside.

Gempress

Walks into Mordor
I agree with Zoom. Sounds like Hannah's a little unsettled from all the changes.

Members online

No members online now.