Neon Update

I'm not sure how many of you are following the saga and progress of my foster dog, Neon, but here is an update for all of you.
This week he graduated basic obedience at the top of his class. He was the only dog to correctly perform a 30 second stay, as well as the only one who was able to loose lead walk across the store while I carried a spatula full of dry dog food in my leash hand. I am very proud of my little muppet. Of course, later that night, he got his head stuck in a cup while enjoying his celebratory drink of Cherry Dr. Pepper (I know, it's terrible, but he loves it :lol-sign: )
He is making lots of progress socially as well. He now accepts all of my coworkers, and is doing better with accepting strangers. He will approach strangers now if they crouch down and do not make eye contact. We have not had a barking episode in more than a week!
Other than him raiding my hamper and stealing all my panties early this week, his house manners are excellent, and he is a joy to live with.
All in all, I am thrilled with his progress, and I hope he will be ready for adoption pretty soon.
Thank you Chazzers, for all of your advice and help as I work with him. I'm sure I'll be asking more questions as we run into new difficulties and challenges.

Members online

No members online now.