Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-06-2009, 09:01 PM
I'm All Ears

Yeah Mia is a real little bitch lol. She is so tiny but man she is a lot of strong personality and feistiness wrapped in a tiny package lol. She is turning out to be a little bit of a resource guarder and thinks everything is hers. Summer is a much more laid back personality so she usually just gives whatever to Mia and its over. But apparently this was a good bully stick.

They're curled up next to each other now, of course.
Old 11-07-2009, 10:55 AM
Felurian

Amazing how that works, isn't it? Tallulah started ONE altercation with Kharma. She quickly realized that her entire head fits quite easily into Kharma's mouth . . . She may be game, but she's not stupid

She tried it with Bimmer once. He put her over on her back, held her down and let her know it didn't matter how hard she tried, HE is the boss. It didn't hurt that she could see Kharma standing behind him, waiting . . .

Glad it was a relatively easy altercation, Laur. It does give you the shakes, doesn't it?

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 11-07-2009, 11:02 AM
I'm All Ears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Amazing how that works, isn't it? Tallulah started ONE altercation with Kharma. She quickly realized that her entire head fits quite easily into Kharma's mouth . . . She may be game, but she's not stupid

She tried it with Bimmer once. He put her over on her back, held her down and let her know it didn't matter how hard she tried, HE is the boss. It didn't hurt that she could see Kharma standing behind him, waiting . . .

Glad it was a relatively easy altercation, Laur. It does give you the shakes, doesn't it?
Yeah it wasn't too bad and I was sort of expecting it, but it's never pleasant. I have a strong feeling though that Summer isn't going to hold her own. I hate using the dominance word but we'll just say Mia is a much more in your face, stronger personality.

They were a bit growly with each other all night, but now in the morning, they're getting along again.
Old 11-07-2009, 12:41 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Beezer and belle have had a few fights... there was blood once. Beezer got a cut inside his ear... he bled like a stuck pig but once we cleaned up the blood it was barely a knick. but most of the time it's just a whole bunch of nasty noises and Belle always starts it. she just gets to her whits end with him sometimes and he never fights back with her so it's mostly a matter of getting belle off of him and getting him out of her sight for a while until she calms down. then soon after that she's back to normal and goes and gives him snuffles but he lays low for a while and doesn't pester her.

we haven't had one for quite a while though *knock on wood*

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 11-07-2009, 01:02 PM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

My guys just roar... LOUDLY. Never any blood.

Though Stryder as I pup at some point (I think maybe in play) he got his head toothed and has a little bare spot to prove it. LOL.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:19 PM
<--------Orson

Yikes, glad it wasn't too severe. I know that has to be scary, I don't care if it's two big dogs or two little ones.......it's never a good thing!

I am fortunate that Orson bows to Phoebe's wishes in this house. They never have issues over ANY food or toys, but sometimes Phoebe gets bitchy about Orson bugging her to play........a growl or snark and that's the end of it.