Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 11-07-2009, 01:23 AM
Roos, Poos, & a Wog!

The video of the mill the OP is talking about... what the original topic of the thread was about. Was commenting on how clean and *nice* the mill looks compared to others you see... (dogs in fecal matter, uber small cages) though there's nothing nice about it.

And glad someone caught on to the sarcasm. Gawd. Way to chop up my post and make me look like a bad guy.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:38 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by MericoX View Post
The video of the mill the OP is talking about... what the original topic of the thread was about. Was commenting on how clean and *nice* the mill looks compared to others you see... (dogs in fecal matter, uber small cages) though there's nothing nice about it.

And glad someone caught on to the sarcasm. Gawd. Way to chop up my post and make me look like a bad guy.

Well I was a bit confused because the video in the link that I posted for the Hunte Corp shows holding cages that are really clean and that is what I thought you were referring to but maybe you did not see that video. The video I posted is on the Hunte Corp website and they are trying to make themselves look good in the public eye. They even say anyone can drop by their and check the place out but they do not say you can drop by the mills and check the place out where the dogs come from.

Can someone please kill this flea before it jumps on Lola