Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-21-2005, 08:27 PM
Twin 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkie
I always feed Mary dry food..are you feeding wet? i found a chew that is chemical free/no preservatives either. I always gave Bronki and Mary one after they ate. I was suprised when the vet looked at Mary's teeth at 12 and said she looked great..whew relief..i had asked her if they needed to be cleaned.
No, it's all dry kibble. I've been giving him Greenies and now these Regimen chews since work started carrying them. What do you use? I used to give my old dog Meisha pig ears and they did wonders (for her anyway) on keeping her teeth looking good. Our vet was after us to get them cleaned, I started giving her pig ears every couple of weeks and on her next checkup he asked us when he had gotten her dental done.

I've been meaning to get down to the butcher's and picking up some bones...
Old 09-21-2005, 09:50 PM
mostly ignored...

Sunny the australian shepherd and Daisy the basset hound, Chicken Soup for the Puppy Lovers Soul, raw marrow bones, leftover meat, whatever they can sneak from/beg away from the boys
Old 09-22-2005, 01:07 AM
Big Dog

Jack is a Golden Retriever and he eats Iams. Sometimes he gets pizza crusts and popcorn when he looks especially starving and pathetic. LOL I know it's just an act.
Old 09-22-2005, 05:45 AM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doberluv
Rene, Natural Balance isn't by Nutro. You might be thinking of Natural Choice. You're right. Nutro isn't the best IMO. Natural Balance is a very fine, premium food made by Dick Van Patten.
You're right, Dober! [smacks forehead with heel of hand] They all stick "Natural" in for the first word - especially the ones that aren't and it just gets too, too redundant and confusing sometimes. Maybe the good ones should just stop using the word "natural" in the name as we know the fake ones won't . . .

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian