You just can't get away from pit bull ignorance!

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I swear!

I'm watching a thing about vampires on the history channel and they're talking about these attacks that happened to dogs in this area. Two of the victims were pit bulls. There were these two gems of commentary :rolleyes:

The attacker could be another pit bull because "pit bulls attack and kill each other all the time."

And then saying the thing must have been strong enough 'to take down a 120 lb pit bull.'

Yesh those 120 lb pit bulls are always looking for other 120 lb pit bulls to kill each other. :confused:

What's weird is there was a photo of one of the pit bulls and it looked like a normal pit bull. Maybe 60 lbs...

Yeah I didn't think this would be on these kinds of shows. Makes me really believe the whole validity of any of this, lol. (Not that I believe in vampires anyways but still)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I blame the Twilight movies.

How did you get that picture like that?
Twilight sounds like a good thing to blame. :lol-sign:

I took them that picture the other day with my camera, a dark room, dog and a flashlight lol.

FoxyWench

Salty Sea Dog
hey vampires may not sparkle, but werewolves are hot :p
(im not a fan of the twilight movies either)
120lb pitbulls, umm someone needs to get their breed facts straight, ive met danes that size!
and who knew pitbulls were breedist, constantly on the look out for other pits to maim, kill and aparently drain of blood...

oooo vampire pitbulls!

Yah, and it gets worse when you have one . . . people will walk up to you and say that kind of crap. :madgo:

I'm beginning to think that maybe some of the attacks blamed on Pit Bulls are mislabeled due to lack of type space. They're supposed to read "vicious attack by Pit Bull OWNER."

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
In case anyone was curious it wasn't a pit bull OR a vampire attacking, it was a cougar.

What a waste of a show. Oh and the 'expert' they had was from my university. FAIL.

S

Squishy22

Yah, and it gets worse when you have one . . . people will walk up to you and say that kind of crap. :madgo:

I'm beginning to think that maybe some of the attacks blamed on Pit Bulls are mislabeled due to lack of type space. They're supposed to read "vicious attack by Pit Bull OWNER."
Sometimes I wonder if its smart for me to even own a breed targeted by idiots who support BSL. So many people have no problem with saying to your face that your dog is a monster and will turn on you and your kids some day. I have a bad temper as it is and its a good way to get me fired up and FAST. You can't help but to take coments like that very very personal. You can talk bad about me all day long, but don't you dare talk bad about the breed that is closest to my heart. I hear negative comments about pit bulls atleast a few times a month, and it takes a lot of power not to just lose it. A great dane mauled a little boy the other day and somehow the coversation anyone has about it, turns to pit bulls. Madisons grandad said the other day "great danes can't be any worse than PIT BULLS". Little comments like that drive me wild and I actually had to step outside for a moment. Just sick and tired of it. He's a really nice man, but UGH....

Upendi&Mina

Mainstreme Elitist
That's just stupid, there's no other way to put it.

I was so happy the other day at work, I was outside taking a break and a guy pulled in. I did a triple take just to make sure, but he had a BIG 'Punish the deed no the breed' decal on his window.

Members online

No members online now.