Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-13-2009, 07:35 AM
Sport Model Pug

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACampbell0304 View Post
It's not fair to wish ill on the dog of a BYB because of it's idiot owner either.
I wish all the dogs on there quick labors, regardless of their owners.
I didn't wish her ill... I just asked why does it always seem to happen that way. I just had a show pom breeder client that had the worst whelp ever, lost all the pups despite c-section happening at the very first sight of something amiss. All while a guy that wanted to breed his RESCUED schnauzer so she'd become less aggressive bred his dog to a sheltie had a quick smooth birth. It's not that i wanted the dog to have trouble, it just baffles me how it always happens that way and how all the easy births they have just pushes them on to have more since "it's so easy".
Old 10-13-2009, 08:56 AM
Not a lurker

It's the same reason that a new mother that's done everything right has a stillborn baby, while the crackheads baby is born alive.

It sucks, but it's nature. No point in complaining about it to anyone except God or whatever you believe in. Life ain't fair.