Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 10-02-2009, 03:18 AM
BusterLove

Default Guess who's back!

Buster's lying beside me. Went and picked him up off the plane an hour ago. Its a small town airport so I got to see him unloaded, poor little guy looked so scared. Then they wheeled a big trolley with all the baggage on it out into the middle of the crowd of passengers. He looked totally freaked while everyone milled around grabbing bags.

I went up as soon as I could get close enough and called him over from beside his crate, the first 5 seconds or so he just looked at me like just another face and then something clicked and he started pawing at me through the cage.

They zip ties the crate closed so I had to wait for someone to come and undo it so I could pull him out, he was up on a shoulder level shelf and I was glad I had taught him to put his paws on my shoulders so I could lift him down lol.

I think its safe to say he's glad I'm back, 3 months apart is far too long.

He's a bit off his food but thats pretty normal considering how stressed he is, he's loving having a house to live in again and so far hasn't taken much notice of my dads chickens which is awesome.
He won't let me out of his sight though lol, he's running up the back of me everytime I stop.

SOOOO good to just have him back.

Old 10-02-2009, 03:29 AM
Love My Mutt <3

aww yay! Glad you have him back, I'm sure he's super glad to have you back, as it sounds!

Goodbye, Rosey. You were the best girl I could have asked for. 10/15/96-03/08/13
Old 10-02-2009, 09:00 AM
Felurian

I am SO relieved and glad the two of you are back together finally

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 10-02-2009, 09:02 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

THat's good news!

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 10-02-2009, 09:03 AM
Silence! I ban you!

Hurray for happy reunions!
Old 10-02-2009, 09:03 AM
Fila Love

That is awesome! We need some reunion pictures.
Old 10-02-2009, 09:13 AM
Top Dog

Awwww I bet he's happy too !!!

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 10-02-2009, 06:04 PM
BusterLove

He was insanely annoying last night, don't know what happened to my little quiet, lazy boy. I decided to sleep on the floor, dad doesn't want him on the bed, fair enough but I figured I'd just spend one night on the floor.

He woke me up about 5 times, everytime I put my hand out to pat him he rolled on his back and wanted to play lol. Eventually I got up at 6:30 and he started bolting around the house lol. So a good hour long slog though the fog and light rain and now he's pretty tired. He saw goats for the first time ever, he thinks they'd be good for chasing.

I took a fair few photo's on my phone but I have to buy a chord to put them onthe 'puta so I'll do that when we go into town.

Buster has impressed my dad who isn't even a dog person. He's been really good in the house, just following me around and lying at my feet, he's being really easy apart from the random bursts of "MUST WALK ME NOW!" moments.

I'd forgotten how much this little dude grounded me, I've been so up in the air and worried about everything latley and now I can forget all about things that don't matter.