Ripley and Keira *lots of pictures*

Toller_08

Here are a ton of pictures I took of the Dobermans at the park today. I walked them over there this afternoon, and they had a great time running and playing. I took a lot of pictures, and narrowed them down as best as possible, but there are still a whole bunch. I hope you enjoy them!

Haha, he has the most exuberant re-call ever..

More!

Xandra

Stupendous creatures. They just look awesome.

I love how the black one tries to swallow the pup :D

Is it just me or do dobermans like to show off their teeth?

Thanks for posting, always a pleasure :)

Toller_08

Thanks you guys!

Xandra, I'm not sure. Keira's big on showing teeth when she plays, as is her mother, but I haven't noticed it to be a breed trait. Or maybe it is and I'm just so used to Doberman play that I don't notice.

Laurelin, he's 5 months old now. I'm sure within the next few weeks he'll be exactly as tall as Keira, if not a bit taller. He's almost there already.

Love them Toller. Has he knocked you over yet on that recall? hehe
Haha, looks like he would've, but nope. He comes to a dead stop suddenly and sits right away. :)

Gypsydals

Ohh you got lucky then, it took Ivan a couple of times after knocking me on my butt to not do that.

Toller_08

I have no idea -- he hasn't been weighed since the beginning of August. I'm guessing close to 50lbs now though. Keira has to go see the vet later this week (just an annual appointment), and we were planning on taking Ripley in the same time to weigh him. :)

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I love all the pics!
Your Dobes are soooo pretty! Ripley is growing up so nicely.

Members online