Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Health Care

Old 09-14-2009, 07:31 AM
EVIL SHELTIES!!!!

my flea magnate dog is black.

well, black and white. The fleas seem to only hang out on his white areas, but that might just be the only place that i can see them
Old 09-14-2009, 11:58 AM
Top Dog

I don't have fleas here in north Idaho, but when I lived in Washington....oh wow! Pretty bad sometimes. I had an infestation once or twice in my house where they were getting on the humans too. Disgusting. I discovered Flea Busters. That stuff is amazing. It does not treat the dog so you need Advantage or something like that for the animals. But you can either have the professionals from Flea Busters come out to your house and dust it everywhere....in cushions, back in behind the molding, under furniture....everywhere or do it yourself. It lasts I think a year or so if you don't shampoo your carpet. And best of all, it is non-toxic. It is something which suffocates the fleas I think....or dehydrates them. That stuff REALLY worked to get them out of the house. You have to get them not only off the dog, but to stop breeding and living in the house. Of course, they can still get them from outside on the grass, but if they get inside, they'll die. Anyhow, it made a huge difference and we solved our flea problem.

Oh...it looks like they have some product for the dog himself now. If I had a flea problem, I'd definitely try all their products.

This sounds like spam...like I'm writing an ad. But I'm not. Seriously.

Flea Control Treatment Kills Dog Fleas and Cat Fleas - Fleabusters
"If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." -- Samuel Adams 1776

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty."

Thomas Jefferson
Old 09-14-2009, 12:10 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by showluver View Post
Yep, we will now be packaging them up so we can share our joys with you

Not fair, I want to move where you are!
I'm packing all mine up that I can find. Which is faster, UPS or Fed Ex? LOL!!!
Old 09-14-2009, 06:47 PM
Squishy22

So I just went to pick up some revolution and the vets office here in hicktown only has it for CATS. the only thing they had for dogs was front line. Is front Line any good? I am worried it might not work well...

BLAH!!!