Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 07-02-2009, 01:44 PM
Uffda!

Default Joey and his ball

But first....a snuggly Joey pic

"See, dis is mah ball. I likes to chewz on it!"

"Wah? Uz wants mah ball? I dunno..."

"Troh da ball! Troh da ball!"

"YEEEAAHHHH!!"

"I gotz it! See!"

"Oks, uz can havs it now"

"Why uz takes peektures on da floor? Uz looks funny!"

"Whatevers, here's a peekture of mah butt! lolz!"

All done, thanks for looking!

"The great secret, Eliza, is not having bad manners or good manners or any other particular sort of manners, but having the same manner for all human souls: in short, behaving as if you were in Heaven, where there are no third-class carriages, and one soul is as good as another." George Bernard Shaw Pygmalion
Old 07-02-2009, 02:29 PM
swimming upstream

love Joey!
Old 07-02-2009, 04:57 PM
Love my pets

Oh, you're a cutie!
Old 07-02-2009, 06:23 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

There he is! My favorite boston ever. Joey looks just great. I love the snuggle pic and the ones with his ball. Does he know you took his behindy pic?

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 07-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Uffda!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkie View Post
There he is! My favorite boston ever. Joey looks just great. I love the snuggle pic and the ones with his ball. Does he know you took his behindy pic?
lol, I doubt he minds. When he's playing with his ball he loves stop in the middle of the living room in a play bow with his butt in the air so he doesn't mind showing it off. Plus, I think he's got a cute hiney. I've been told that he looks like a piglet from behind which I definitely agree with. So now one of his affectionate nicknames is "piggy-butt". I'm lucky to have such a sweet dog who'll put up with me!

I heard that Gus did a perfect point on his walk last week. There was a pheasant in the ditch that my dad hadn't even noticed. Dad was very proud of him. I guess he's a VERY big boy. He went the the vet and the vet said he was the biggest pointer he had ever seen. I guess he weighed in at 75 lbs at a year and a half old. I should get my dad to send me some pics. He had huge feet as a puppy so I guess I wasn't too surprised that he got so big.

"The great secret, Eliza, is not having bad manners or good manners or any other particular sort of manners, but having the same manner for all human souls: in short, behaving as if you were in Heaven, where there are no third-class carriages, and one soul is as good as another." George Bernard Shaw Pygmalion

Last edited by Georgygirl; 07-02-2009 at 07:11 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 07:21 PM
pointer/labrador/terrier

WOw that is big!!!! Victor is on the slight side at 48. I think it was because he was so skinny for so long. I bet your DAd's heart just swelled when he saw a perfect point. I know mine does. IT's just so breathtaking and best yet you get to look at a point for quite a while. Victor held one outside the guild and the sun was just about to set so he was backlit. I wanted someone to walk out so bad and see this with me. Hope your DAd gets a good picture of that point one day. I would like to see!

Btw Pepper says to tell Joey that if you have a CVS near you, their baked cheese crackers have the very best crunch. SHe has a box of her own and she gets 3 a day.

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 07-03-2009, 01:33 AM
Top Dog

Wow he's really getting more handsome. Those ears were too cute!
Old 07-04-2009, 10:00 PM
Puppy Dog

aaahh, cute dog pics, what a sweetie pie
Old 07-05-2009, 08:34 PM
Uffda!

Thanks everyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smkie View Post
Btw Pepper says to tell Joey that if you have a CVS near you, their baked cheese crackers have the very best crunch. SHe has a box of her own and she gets 3 a day.
We just might have to make a stop. Right now he's enjoying his other favorite snack....popcorn!