Boo again!

GoingNowhere

Boo doesn't know what's in store for her. :p We decided to go ahead and foster a puppy, hopefully she won't be too jealous. Of course, we have a gated area closed off for the puppy, so I don't think there will be any problem. Puppy comes tomorrow, so prepare for a photo overload. And cross your fingers that all transitions go smoothly!

Now for miss Boo.

Around the yard

At the barn

And of course, Billie needs to be included.

That's all for now! Wish us luck with the foster. If Boo handles this well, we should be able to foster many more to come.

-GoingNowhere

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Good luck fostering! I really love that third pic, it looks great!! Frame worthy for sure. :)

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Congrats on the foster, cant wait for pics.
Boo is sooooooooo pretty! I love the horsey too. :)

GoingNowhere

Thanks everyone! :) Foster puppy just arrived tonight - he's cute as can be. Boo is getting on well. VERY interested, but not being territorial. Only problem is that she has absolutely NO doggy social skills and continues to greet the little guy by whacking him with her paw and following him around. He gets a little freaked out and growls at her, to which she responds by barking. I thought the older dog was supposed to teach the younger one! LOL! :rolleyes:

I'll get pics tomorrow. Right now he's sleeping *knock on wood*, but it just dawned on me that I left all my stuff in the bathroom before I put him to bed. And I'm certainly not going to wake him up. So looks like my contacts will have to go in plastic cups tonight. :cool::cool:

Boo is going for a dental tomorrow - she certainly needs it! So we wont have to worry about dog interactions for most of tomorrow. I'm just nervous that Boo will think that her getting sent away is related to the puppy. But with a few cookies, she should get over that.

-GoingNowhere

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Hopefully they will be good friends in a day or so when the novelity wears off. AT least Boo isn't giving you the double stink eye like Mary did to me when she realized that Victor was NOT going away. Good for you! I wish i could foster.

Members online

No members online now.