I want to bring this poor girl home, so bad!

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Okay, I'm NOT a cat person, but there are certain types of cats that REALLY 'call' to me. Usually the "ugly" ones. You know, the cats who make be coloured pretty, but something about them is just ugly.

This girl to me, seems to be one of them. After losing my Jenny a couple years back, I'm really missing her and have tried 'replacing' her, of sorts, but no luck. Any cat I've looked at just hasn't been that personality I love in cats.

Without further ado, here's Cookie, who's about an hour away from me, and who I'd love to bring home!

She's supposed to be around three years old, and she's been at the SPCA since June 6th. She has no adoption fee, or so it says on the site, and I assume it's cause she's blind in that eye, and so they don't think she'll get a home.

*sigh* I just know that here wouldn't be a good place for her, with Bella and Psyche who chase cats, and all the other cats here.

Send Cookie home finding vibes!

Labyrinth

If she's really tugging at you, you can always call them and ask them how she is around dogs and other cats.

I'm not sure how much of a chaser your dogs are (relentless or just when they see the cat every now and then they'll chase). As long as they aren't relentless and the cat has a place to get away from them if he wants to I don't see that it would be too bad :)

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Our cats don't really have a get away place, other then the shed, and Bella and Psyche are REALLY bad with cats who run from them. We have a couple here who just rub on them, and cuddle, and neither have an issue, but if the cat runs, the dogs chase.

I already have one cat here, Edward, and my sister has 2, plus a couple more that started as barn cats and now live in the shed where we feed them (they're welcome in the house, just stay in the shed), so we're not really in the position for another cat, I don't think... Even though they never go without food, and get fed RAW, but still.

I'd feel bad bringing her into this house... I do have a couple of friends who may be interested if I show her to them, maybe.

Members online

No members online now.