No clue of what dog breed to get.

Dekka

Just try me..
most venues here (other than CKC) don't care if your dog is papered or not. Many great dogs winning at regionals and nationals in agility are rescues.

The most important thing is to find good classes.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
very cool I live in Canada too I am planing to dog flyball and obstacles courses I really dont know alot about them but I go to the Do opgo days in town
Gives you good options depending upon where in Canada you are. AAC agility is the most prominent in Canada and it is all breed. NAMBR is all breed Ob, tracking and earthdog these days. CARO is all breed rally obedience. And there is an awful lot of flyball around.

sbaty720

I've grown up around quarter horses and dogs, and we have always had Australian shepards. We raised them from puppy age to adult around the horses and they learned very quickly not to try to herd the horses but it was a process haha! Other than that they've been great whether we're out on a trail, or in the arena for an hour or so. I am a runner also and they've been great for that too. I don't know much about other breeds as we have really have always had aussies (one black lab mixed in there once) but I do know they did well with our horses!

I've grown up around quarter horses and dogs, and we have always had Australian shepards. We raised them from puppy age to adult around the horses and they learned very quickly not to try to herd the horses but it was a process haha! Other than that they've been great whether we're out on a trail, or in the arena for an hour or so. I am a runner also and they've been great for that too. I don't know much about other breeds as we have really have always had aussies (one black lab mixed in there once) but I do know they did well with our horses!
Thank you for your advice my riding teacher is breeder and very knowledgable
hes says that austrailan shepherds would be a great fit he has BCs who jog beside him he also suggested portugese water dogs there is sometimes PWDx a the SPCA do they shed?

Hey everyone good news!!! I got a dog her name is Kayda she is a italian greyhound mix.She is 2 1/2 years she is soooooo sweet timid tho she is on my lap!
I will post her story soon

Members online

No members online now.