Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-09-2005, 09:12 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunnypup
Sunny's behavior improved by double (and he wasn't doing to bad to begin with), coming when called, doing behaviors promptly...I think he's showing off so we'll see how long THAT lasts
heheheheh, so, Sunny is being a real guy, hmmm? That's cute Daisy is a little beauty. And what a face, lol! You're going to be able to say the same thing to her that I say to Kharma all the time . . . "Awwww, why the long face?"

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 09-09-2005, 09:23 PM
Big Mutts

That is just the perfect name for her, I love it! And she is such a cutie pie, no wonder Sunny is showing off for her.
Old 09-09-2005, 09:27 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

HAHA AWWW what a cutie Teddy's best friend is a basset his name is cosmo and now Teddy loves ALL B.H. lol.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-09-2005, 10:36 PM
mostly ignored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il
heheheheh, so, Sunny is being a real guy, hmmm? That's cute Daisy is a little beauty. And what a face, lol! You're going to be able to say the same thing to her that I say to Kharma all the time . . . "Awwww, why the long face?"
lol! Thank you so much. I just LOVE this little girl. We had her out on the trail for the first time today (well duh, we just brought her HOME today,silly me) and she was WONDERFUL. She is so totally enthralled with us and Sunny she didn't dare leave our sides. She heeled like a pro after seeing Sunny do it once and came back to us every time we called. She has learned her new name already and looks up if we say it. She hiked for a good two hours today so I'm thinking with some daily work she could definatly be up to that overnight backpacking trip. She and Sunny both are sleeping like babies. She has decided that Sunny's crate is her home and promptly curled up in there (we had a crate set up for her) Sunny looked at me like "mom...can she DO that? " but was sweet to her and just rutched around until he found a comfortable spot and took a nap with her. The whole time (during the first nap anyway) he tried to avoid touching her...by the second nap they were curled up on top of each other nose to tail. He is thrilled with his new buddy/chew toy (he ADORES her ears, poor sweet girl) this is too much fun having two pups in the house.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:40 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

HEHE awww I'm so jealous It sounds so cute how can you possibly stand to be around all that cuteness all at one time

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 09-09-2005, 10:43 PM
Walks into Mordor

Absolutely adorable! Bassets always look so cuddly.
Old 09-09-2005, 10:44 PM
mostly ignored...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19
HEHE awww I'm so jealous It sounds so cute how can you possibly stand to be around all that cuteness all at one time
lol, we had to go out to get away from it for a while j/j it is tooo adorable. I love my babies!!! (sorry...proud owner on the loose )
Old 09-10-2005, 07:21 AM
Top Dog

HEHEHEHE can those eyes get anymore droopier! She's adorable. I think two dogs is better than one. Nora has learned alot from Sadie. She always looks to Sadie as if to say "I'm doing it right, right?" lol and Nora thinks Sadie's ears are hanging there only for her to grab onto. LOL enjoy!