Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 05-13-2009, 07:56 PM
Top Dog

Our Minou was 1/2 Siamese . Totally black , but otherwise totally Siamese !!! She was louder than my 4 Goldens at the time !

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 05-13-2009, 08:46 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
it's just part of her charm, lol.
Oh definitely, I can only own Siamese now, I love their annoyingness, I never wanted an aloof or even self reliant cat.

Thank you ~Dixie's Mom~ for my awesome siggy!
Old 05-13-2009, 09:43 PM
Top Dog

Maxy, they said it presented like toxoplasmosis but I didn't ask for an necropsy so we are not sure. Scary stuff whatever it was. She didn't come from the greatest place I am sad to say.

New kitty came from a breeder recommended to me by a friend. She just happened to have had a litter on 3/20 that were ready, already vet checked and first shots administered so it worked out perfect. She emailed me pictures of the mom and dad so I could see them and all the kittens. I didn't want to drive all the way up to Silver Bay so she just met me with the kittens half way.

So far she isn't too vocal, only when she wants something it seems, like some cuddles. Right now she is in bed with Chloe, snuggling in the blankets. I think she is going to be a perfect match for us. She is a bit nervous of Chloe when she is crawling but I am sure after some time with us she will realize that Chloe is quite gentle, just loud, lol! They should get along famously from what I have heard so far.

Edit to add: She is a seal-point.

Old 05-14-2009, 09:18 AM
Salty Sea Dog

shes a cutie.
we used to have a siamese..Merlin, stunning seal point (modern style i guess youd call it here...id never seen the "classic/applehead" untill i moved to the states lol)

he was just amazing, he didnt "meow" he spoke.
such a joy.

when i buy a house ive decided i want a "modern" siamese, a "modern" javanese/balinese, and a Devon Rex :P

I wonder if other dogs think Cresties are members of some weird religious cult?

Adventures In Cluck Clucks, watch them grow @
http://suburbancluckclucks.blogspot.com

Hand Made Fleece Blankets

Old 05-16-2009, 02:59 PM
Top Dog

OMG I want her, she adorable.

I miss having a Siamese in the house. Maxy I agree with you they are very different than other cat breeds.

Old 05-26-2009, 07:40 AM
BusterLove

I used to have no interest in Siamese's. Especially after we got Elliot, I was so used to Panda's British Shorthair personality so suddently having these screaming needy limpit that wanted to be attached to my hip 24/7 was a shock.
We've had him for a year now, I don't notice just how much noise he makes anymore but he is still loud! And he's trained us well enough that I can do most things one handed so I can hold him on my hip like a baby.

i still can't fathom how anyoe could leave him in a shelter at age 9. He is so clear with how important his people are. He needs us so much, its scary that anyone could leave behind something that just gives so much love.