Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 05-23-2009, 09:23 PM
Top Dog

Quote:
Sometimes they are all breed, sometimes JRT only. IF, however, someone were to drive from Vermont, we could likely setup some lure coursing...since it was our equipment with me running it today. (And at a lot of the events actually.)
Once I figure out my schedule at the new job, I'm holding you to it. I've been craving a road trip lately anyway. I've been trying to find a place we could try for a while now. It would be fun to do an all-day thing where we could do agility as well, but if I can work it out time wise, I think I'd make the drive just for the lure coursing!

I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Old 05-23-2009, 09:51 PM
Just try me..

It was a lot of fun!! I have pics too but they will have to wait. I am tired and heading to bed. Maf, JessLough, and Allie are still out at the bonfire (likely eating my marshmallows!! Yes I have resource guarding issues when it comes to marshmallows )

BB you and Meg are more than welcome to come and visit and stay for a while if you want to make the trek up!!
Old 05-23-2009, 11:25 PM
Wookie Collie

It was so much fun! You'll get my HUGE dump of photos tomorrow, folks.

Sitting in the trailer with Jess right now (the wireless works, Snip!) and Finn lying curled around me. I'm so proud of him this weekend, he adapted to everything so well. <3

Great pics Nilla! You and Sierra are so fun, it was great meeting you! I totally wanna hang out again sometime.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 05-23-2009, 11:30 PM
Obvious trollsare Obvious

There's a fun day on June 14th
http://jrtcc.org/resources/events/20..._foxhounds.pdf

I've been allowed to play at trials at the end of the day for lure coursing.. but I usually volunteer like mad the entire trial and my dogs get mildly neglected. I think they feel it's worth it though.

Smudge is bad and has learned to cut corners now..

Stop paddling your own douchecanoe

CRB Houdini's Apple Cider RXMCL AGDC AADC MSDC MJDC RNT CL3-F CL3-H EXJ Bronze
AAC's Top Dog List ~~ 2007-11 Q's ~~ 2008-11 Q's ~~ 2009-10 Q's
AAC's Overall Top Dog List - 47 Q's and 7 Titles

Stanton Acres Out Of The Ashes SGDC RNMCL MJDC ADC CL3-F CL3-S CL3-H SD-S (SP)
AAC's Top Dog List 2009 - 12 Q's

Stark Naked Burn It To The Ground

Old 05-24-2009, 06:55 AM
just call me Nilly

Allie it was great meeting you and Finn (and Jess!) too!! I definitely want to hang out again! (Have a safe drive back to Ottawa today, I hope the rain stops.)

BB - it would be so much fun if you and Meg came up for an event! I'd be sure to get the day off again so I could come too and meet you (and watch Meg lure course!)

Julia: Mom to Sierra (adorable mutt - Basset x Cattledog is our best guess these days) Buddy (noisy but awesome DSH tabby cat) and Carter (adorable human baby) RIP Nya 1994(?) - 2010
Old 05-24-2009, 10:15 AM
Top Dog

Quote:
There's a fun day on June 14th
JRTCC - error 404
That's the weekend of our agility club's USDAA trial, so IF I can get that weekend off (looking unlikely, which is making me very upset), I'll be there. You guys should plan to come down for it next year - absolutely the nicest trial I've been to. It's in the wedding meadow at the Trapp Family Lodge, so it is the prettiest area around, nice pond in walking distance for the dogs, and nice indoor flush bathrooms!

Let me know if any are coming up in July/August. I'll have a better idea of my schedule then, and know people better so I'll feel better about asking them to swap days with me if needed.

Quote:
Yes I have resource guarding issues when it comes to marshmallows )
Umm, have you seen the jumbo marshmellows? I have no idea how long they've been around, but we just got them at our stores recently. They are 2" across the top, and about 2.5" long. We made s'mores from them, and had the eat them with a fork because they were so amazingly gooey. I desperately wanted a bonfire to toast some on!

Old 05-24-2009, 07:48 PM
Love My Mutt <3

Finally home!

It was a blast! And it was great meeting you and Sierra too Vanilla. It was great to meet everybody!