Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-09-2005, 02:40 PM
Saint Bernard Mix Slave

Default Lol Pixie

Pixie is a great watch dog when people knock on the door she barks (thats what we want) but she does it because she is excited for company. Anyways usually afterwards she is still into hearing her own voice and she and I go back and forth barking (yes i bark at her) at each other or whining and she loves it. She barks every now and again jsut a few barks their low and rumbly and her old owner said thats how she talks to us.

Anyways the computer is in my room and my chair is by the side of my bed. Well Pixie was up on my bed and she was laying her head on my shoulder (she does it alot when im on the computer). Lol and she was sitting there with her head on my shoulder and all of a sudden she let out a big bark! Right in my ear! Lol I had to laugh though.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:01 PM
Top Dog

Boris does that too... As soon as he hears people in the street, or in the middle of the night when a cat comes home lol When we order pizza it's a nightmare, he goes totally balistic and he's wagging his tail like mad.

Let's see the bright side, if someone wants to rub our house they will probably just run the other way, lol.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:25 PM
Fila Love

The house can be totally silent or your into a tv show and all at once Roxie will do this deep loud bark. It has made me jump a few times. I am sure it would scare a prowler also. They would probably run.
Old 09-09-2005, 03:33 PM
Corgi bum

Jack did that last night...it was about 3am and he starting barking like crazy then he sat up in bed (he's usually under the covers...LOL ) and stared at the door and groweled for about 30 minutes which totally freaked me out.
Old 09-09-2005, 07:02 PM
Saint Bernard Mix Slave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaluvscorgis
Jack did that last night...it was about 3am and he starting barking like crazy then he sat up in bed (he's usually under the covers...LOL ) and stared at the door and groweled for about 30 minutes which totally freaked me out.
That would have freaked me out too (Pixie sleeps under the covers too!). Don't you hate when dogs do that? Especially when your on edge already?