Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog and Pet Fun > Cat and Pet Forum

Old 04-26-2009, 10:50 AM
Top Dog

Not to be an @$$hat, but did your roommate agree to this and sign the paperwork? At my apartment complex, all residents have to sign the pet addendum, agreeing to be responsible for any animal in that unit. I'd hate for the poor little kitten to cause even more rifts.

She's adorable though Wish I wasn't allergic to cats. I think they're great pets. Although Lucy would eat one in a heart beat.

Lucyfur CA O-NAC O-NCC S-NJC O-TNO S-TGN S-WVN HPN SG
Old 04-26-2009, 06:44 PM
Very Food Agressive

The only animal that thing seems to like is cats. However, we don't have to sign anything for additional pets, just pay the deposit so he hasn't met her yet. She's living completely in our room until she gets bigger and by then he will either be gone or he will know. There is wet food in the fridge with the word cat all over it so I'm sure he knows, she was also mewling a bit last night. Ironically, I think the only thing that would upset him about the kitten is not getting to play with her. Since shes in our room where he has no reason to go, it is not his concern really.

I am allergic to cats And dogs and anything with fur/dander really. Allegra and a slow build up of immunity by having pets is actually the best thing for me. When I go a while without having pets, I actually get worse allergies than when I have them. We love her!

Practice what you preach or keep your mouth shut.
Old 04-30-2009, 07:51 PM
Top Dog

Awww I want her, lol...
Old 04-30-2009, 08:22 PM
Aroooooo!

she looks VERY maine coon. She even has the big paws and the "M" on her forehead. I had a maine coon named Toby, they are fun fun cats!

"Be it through intention or ignorance, our successes and our failures have been brought on by none other than ourselves." The art of racing in the rain.
Old 05-01-2009, 11:45 AM
Very Food Agressive

Yeah my friends have been saying that she looked like a Maine Coon and when I noticed how big her paws were I thought so too. She's super cute still and kind of funny. She'll be hyper for about and hour then she'll crash and sleep up on the bed next to whoever she can get. When Izzy is in her kennel, Jade goes over to examine the big scary beast and it's sort of amusing. Izzy reallllly wants to play with her but I'm afraid she'll squish her on accident!

Practice what you preach or keep your mouth shut.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:40 PM
Top Dog

What a doll, I love her markings!