Spring horses

I thought I would update with some recent pictures of Tex and Taylor. The pictures of Texas are actually from March(as he is still in his winter coat there). He is officially three years old this month.

I pulled Taylor's mane today, and got as much mud off as I could from the recent rain storms.

Of course, I brushed everywhere, but the front of her head. So every headshot has a big patch of dust between her eyes:eek:

She hasn't been ridden recently because of the weather (finally had a rain free weekend that didn't ruin the arena footing), so when I lunged her yesterday she was full of it. She totally reminded me of Poppy, or old TB, when she would lose her mind. Running circles snorting and acting like the wind was out to get her. She finally calmed down, and came back to Earth after a few minutes of it. She was using her hind end well, at least, her butt was frothy afterwards (...is that TMI??) . She is a goof.

Anyway, here is the sweet mare:

And here are the pictures of Texas from March. I need to get some more recent ones of him. Charlie needs a turn too.

His cute lope:

Members online

No members online now.