Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 05-02-2009, 10:54 PM
Uffda!

Default He's such a dork!

I was rearranging my photobucket files and I found this video. Think I shared it back then (about an year and a half ago), but it still makes me giggle! It was the first time we gave Joey a tennis ball and its a testament to how weird my dog is, lol!

"The great secret, Eliza, is not having bad manners or good manners or any other particular sort of manners, but having the same manner for all human souls: in short, behaving as if you were in Heaven, where there are no third-class carriages, and one soul is as good as another." George Bernard Shaw Pygmalion
Old 05-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Puppy Dog

I guess that's one way to play with a ball? :P He's cute-my dog can be a bit funny with certain toys, too. lol
Old 05-04-2009, 02:06 AM
Top Dog

Hahah so cute. I see he's trying to crawl upside down using his back towards the ball, bless!
Old 05-04-2009, 06:49 AM
pointer/labrador/terrier

I loves the Joey you know i do. I have to wonder if his scar tissue itches. I have some of my own and it does to me. Not a whole lot you can do about it. I like that he can throw his own ball!

Go Petie Go Go Who Go!

love comes in many directions with mary

Side by side on the sofa sat three annoyed dogs and one smug cat
and then in came a little white kitten,
Old 05-04-2009, 07:55 AM
Love my pets

Joey is so funny! I really enjoyed that video.
Old 05-04-2009, 10:54 AM
Uffda!

Smkie, I know his scar did itch when that video was taken. If I remember right that was just after we put some ointment on which always seemed to feel funny to him (he still hates it when we put lotion on it). Now he doesn't usually try to itch it unless the skin gets dry, but he absolutely loves to have the fur around his scar itched. So we just try to keep an eye on it and if he starts to get itchy I spray it with hydrocortisone and put lotion on it. Most days it doesn't bother him and honestly, since I'm so used to seeing it, it's just another part of his daily maintanence to me. I forget how it looks to people who aren't used to seeing it until they ask me about it. The general reaction I get from most guys is "omg that is such a cool scar!". Yup, Joey is one bad arse.

I just love the way he'll play with his paws. I've never really seen a dog that does that. I kinda wonder it's because he grew up around cats. He'll bat at things and if he's trying to play with the cats he'll use his paws to bat at them.

"The great secret, Eliza, is not having bad manners or good manners or any other particular sort of manners, but having the same manner for all human souls: in short, behaving as if you were in Heaven, where there are no third-class carriages, and one soul is as good as another." George Bernard Shaw Pygmalion