Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 09-06-2005, 10:44 PM
Active Pup

Exclamation Everybody please read this!!!!

Hi Everybody!!!! I haven't posted in a long time but have been reading some of your threads.
I need everybods help for just a moment. Some of you may remember me and my gorgeous aussie named Dectiney. Well she might have a chance to be in or on a calendar which has been my dream ever since she passed away and I've been working on it.

If enough people and I think it will take many of you if we're so blessed to recieve your help then all you have to do is email and put ''Dectiney and Cannon'' in the subject line as they told me. [email protected] Each of you can only send a single email to them for each email address you may have or they won't count it. Just be sure to put ''Dectiney and Cannon'' in the subject line as that's all they want and I don't think they want anything written in the email besides their names as they won't be writing you back or anything. If enough people do this then They might make the calendar.

Please do and be sure and reply to this to let me know you did so I can personally thank you as I'll be back soon. Please hurry as they must have all emails by the september 14 th at the latest I think.
[email protected]
Old 09-07-2005, 07:27 AM
Top Dog

hmmm, then after I do this, I get slammed with spam mail??? Sorry, nowadays everyone is fearful of doing this. Maybe its legit, but sorry, you won't be getting my vote And I bet you won't even reply to this to defend yourself as I'm sure your too busy advertising on the numerous other boards.
Old 09-07-2005, 12:55 PM
Corgi bum

I agree with you Avenlee....I'm not doing this again!!