Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 04-18-2009, 12:06 PM
Fila Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
...so either Virgo was actually a Fila in disguise, or you have a Virgo headed your way... *cues ominous music*
Maybe Virgo had been trained by Filas...
Old 04-18-2009, 12:09 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by filarotten View Post
Ahhhh how cute! I'm sure she is going to miss you when she leaves there. Now you have to come live with me.

And you thought we fila owners were making up all those fila stories.
Oh, I definitely am. In all seriousness, though, I don't know how much she'll miss me. I hope not much. And I didn't think you all were making up stories, haha. She's one smart cookie. And loud, too - when she wants something out of her reach, she'll bark at it and look at me expectantly. (Not that I'm getting it for her, though - that behavior wont be encouraged by me.)

Quote:
...so either Virgo was actually a Fila in disguise, or you have a Virgo headed your way... *cues ominous music*

She's not THAT bad.
Old 04-18-2009, 12:12 PM
Twin 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by filarotten View Post
Maybe Virgo had been trained by Filas...
Either way, I feel supremely confident in my ability to either attempt to stay ahead of the Fila or have developed the required sense of exasperated humor.

I mean really, not even Kharma has figured out how to open the fridge yet.

/hijack

You really are taking lovely shots of her...I want a brindle Fila SOOOO badly now...
Old 04-18-2009, 01:47 PM
Felurian

Oh, I've caught her nosiness at it a time or two and we had a talk. Usually if she knows I do NOT want her doing something she'll acquiesce . . . and I have Bimmer for backup. If I tell Kharma not to do something and he catches her at it he jumps on her, lol.

She has, in the past opened the grill top and helped herself to whatever Herbie was grilling with nary a singed whisker.

The best one, though, was Brutus tooling around the yard in Madison's little Jeep

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-18-2009, 01:50 PM
Twin 2.0

Virgo did that too, though she was helped by the fact that the grill top was already open...but she did this with us standing around and didn't even notice until she started trying to run away with a mouthful of hotdogs.

She retaliated by going into the kitchen and eating the cheese slices and hamburger buns.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:18 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Either way, I feel supremely confident in my ability to either attempt to stay ahead of the Fila or have developed the required sense of exasperated humor.

I mean really, not even Kharma has figured out how to open the fridge yet.

/hijack

You really are taking lovely shots of her...I want a brindle Fila SOOOO badly now...
Thanks. I'm editing some more now. If the internet decides to keep working, there will be more this evening or tomorrow.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:48 PM
Fila Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Oh, I've caught her nosiness at it a time or two and we had a talk. Usually if she knows I do NOT want her doing something she'll acquiesce . . . and I have Bimmer for backup. If I tell Kharma not to do something and he catches her at it he jumps on her, lol.

She has, in the past opened the grill top and helped herself to whatever Herbie was grilling with nary a singed whisker.

The best one, though, was Brutus tooling around the yard in Madison's little Jeep
Brutus hasn't opened the fridge he has nosed it, but listened to mom on that one. He did learn to operate the ice dispenser on the door. But, as luck may have it...he bumped the water dispenser one day and it shot him in the face...He didn't like that. Now he waits for me to get the ice for him.

After Brutus driving the jeep, I can only say...GOD HELP ME, I HAVE ANOTHER FILA TEENAGER

Oh Nolu... more pictures? YAY!!! I love looking at Dahlia pictures. She is one of my favorite dogs on this forum.
Old 04-18-2009, 02:57 PM
Felurian

Could be worse . . . you could have a teenage APBT Thankfully we are about over that now.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 04-18-2009, 02:59 PM
Your Mom

Need brindle Fila now. Please send. Thanks.

Oldham's Goddess of War CGC, PSA1, CL1-F "Teeny"
Connors' Baloo CGC, TT "Blue"
Old 04-18-2009, 03:13 PM
Fila Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisMorphine View Post
Need brindle Fila now. Please send. Thanks.
Cute!