Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Dog Breeds

Old 04-17-2009, 10:20 PM
Hi, I'm Melissa!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizzy View Post
Oh god, I love those mis-marked/coloured labs!!!

Is that wrong?!
haha, me too!

i want little mosaic face pup!
Old 04-18-2009, 10:46 AM
Boxer Buddy

I would not say that Boxers are DA. I would say that with proper training and socialization you really shouldn't have to many problems.

You also need to know that boxers are smart creatures and if you aren't a strong leader they will take advantage, such is the case with a few of the females i know.

My recommendation is if you want to start with a boxer, get a boy... But i am partial to boys!!!

S

Old 04-20-2009, 04:54 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

It would probably only be years down the track, but I am very keen to get one one day!

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 04-21-2009, 09:23 PM
Yeah. So?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage Boxers View Post
You also need to know that boxers are smart creatures and if you aren't a strong leader they will take advantage, such is the case with a few of the females i know.

And donít I know this all too well. Rowdy was a challenging dog. But Dizzy? Whoa nelly. First female I have ever had and I have to say, I have learned a LOT. Hands down, she has made me a better dog owner/teacher/guardian since sheís been with me. Iíve have never had such personality and smarts in a dog before Disco. She keeps me on my toes. I think you know what I am talking about, donít you S?
Old 04-21-2009, 11:31 PM
orange iguanas.

Yikes, interesting observation about the female thing. Molly was about 7 months old when we got her and thank God whoever had owned her previously did a fantastic job training her. But my brother and sister each have a female and my goodness were they ever difficult to be around for a while lol. My brother also later on got a male and he has been so much easier to deal with than the girls were. For some reason the gender thing never crossed my mind.... but now I'm scared

Juno 2009 :: Happy 2000 :: Lucy 2006 :: Cajun 2013
Old 04-22-2009, 02:27 PM
Boxer Buddy

LOL don't be scared some aren't that way, halo is a push over, much like her mom is..lmao

Yup E i do know..lmfao

Old 04-22-2009, 03:16 PM
Uffda!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Romy View Post
Our neighbors have a boston terrier who I thought was black, until I was petting her and noticed she has some microscopic brindling on her inner legs. I would have never seen it if she hadn't gone belly up for me to pet her, so it's possible the dogs you are seeing are very dark brindles.
Actually, pure black and white on a boston terrier is fairly rare. Most have some sort of brindling or they are seal and white (black that looks reddish in direct light). It actually wasn't even allowed in the breed standard originally. Joey didn't appear to have any brindling when he was a puppy, but it certainly started to show as he got older especially along his sides. Sorry, just some random info I thought I'd throw out there, lol!