Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > The Breeding Ground

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2009, 06:46 PM
tjedt's Avatar
tjedt tjedt is offline
Puppy Dog
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: toronto,ontario
Posts: 64

thats what im trying to get her to do i told her to make sure she saves for it and go see the vet for a xray or ultrasound how ever they do it with dogs to see how many pups if any, and if they are going to be too big for her to deliver safely which i know they will be.

that way she can hear it from her vet maybe that way she will wake up a bit do you know how long before she needs to wait before she can take the dog in for that??
Reply With Quote


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:52 AM.

1997-2013 Chazhound Dog Site