Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 04-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Yorkie Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fransheska101 View Post

but i must admit, those lil doggy purses really make me wonder.. lol they are so darn cute!
just dont spend too much on one, because from experience most dogs phase out of them pretty quickly... they are okay as puppies but once they are older they want no part of being in them for any length of time.

The only "bag" I use is my PetFlys carrier (shout out to Foxy!!) and only as a car seat.

If I am taking him somewhere I usually just take a leash... even works in a dressing room... take off my shirt, place on bench... he lays on my shirt and watches me try on clothes,
Old 04-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Top Dog

Didn't know he was a perv !!!

http://mauzysmusings.blogspot.com/
Old 04-02-2009, 09:16 PM
BusterLove

Usually medium - large/giant.

Most of the breeds I'm interested in are the medium sized, super athletic ones. Next I have a real love for Bullmastiffs, wolfhounds and danes. (and more recently, dogues)
But... Pugs, omg I used to not have much of an interest in them but I want one so badly now.

Oh, and I think one day I'll just have to give up owning cats so I can surround myself with sighthounds.

Old 04-02-2009, 09:50 PM
I'm All Ears

Honestly with the small dogs I notice you forget how small they are. I'm sure it's the same with big dogs too. Every now and then I see a picture of the dogs next to someone or see them outside next to someone and it strikes me how tiny they are. They sure don't seem tiny in everyday life! They make up for their size with some very BIG personalities (Nard especially)
Old 04-03-2009, 08:51 AM
Tru evil has no pantyline

I have only recently (past 3 years) become a small dog person. I used to dislike them, now I realise it was my loss totally!
I like all dogs, I would LOVE a GSP one day. I just have small dogs now because they suit my life style, they are portable, can go anywhere, are snuggle bugs and really athletic.

There are two barks that REALLY annoy me and that is a GSD and a Staffie. They drive me mad.
My two don't really bark at all. When they do, it sounds like a medium dog barking.

Run free my special angel. I love you and will miss you forever more. You touched everyone with your light.

Abusive ground RAW feeder since 2009

Blog---> http://bananarepublic-ct.blogspot.com/
Old 04-03-2009, 09:49 AM
Not a lurker

I'm a fan of the big dogs. GSD's, Danes, Rottweilers, APBT (ok they're a medium but still).

I've never owned a small dog, the smallest dog I had was an ACD and she was probably 35-40 lbs until she got obese. Great dog though, I miss her still and it's been 7 years.