Flying Nard (just one)

Laurelin

I'm All Ears

He's such a good boy.... even though he de-rolled the toilet paper in my bathroom and shredded it throughout the house by playing tug-of-war with Beau. (I told my sisters to close the door!) Even though he's been dropping the tennis ball in my lap all morning, even though he decided he needed to pee on the tennis ball to stake his claim, even though he climbed on my bed then across to the nightstand to get to the bully sticks I had lying out from last night.....

All in a morning's work, right?

PoodleMommy

Yorkie Love
ehh... sometimes when Armani does "naughty" things like that I just want to love him more. Maybe its not right... but I remember Cocoa getting old and no longer playing or doing anything fun... and I am just grateful that he is a happy puppy... even if he is holding on to his puppyhood forever! :p

Cute Pic.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Oh, he's definitely a good boy :rofl1:

Tallulah is on a TP spree lately. I feel your pain. :eek:
Partially my fault. I thought it was cute the first time he was playing with a new roll. So i played 'tug' with hima bit. I created a monster! :yikes:

MisssAshby

Richy Rich HM Twit!
Kai was a toilet paper thief when she was little. Her obsession was so bad that she would even attempt to steal it out of your hand as you were trying to use it. :rofl1:

Members online