Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Forum News > Forum News and Announcements

Old 02-23-2009, 02:43 PM
Felurian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparks19 View Post
I know people can always just choose not to click on a controversial thread but you don't always know it by the title
Thanks, Sparks!

That brings us to a subject we maybe need to talk about in another thread . . . our thread titles It would make it SO much easier to navigate if we were a little more specific in our titles instead of the "Ewwwwws" and "Oh Gross" and "Guess what" sorts of titles we sometimes post.

Stupid is the most notoriously incurable and contagious disease known to mankind. If you find yourself in close proximity to someone infected with stupid, walk away as soon as said infection is noted.

There are few things more nauseating than pure obedience. ~ Kvothe

***8206;"silence is the language of god, all else is poor translation."
— Rumi
Be a god. Know when to shut up.

Good Kharma Tags
Felurian
Old 02-23-2009, 02:52 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

OH nice... blame it on me

lol

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 02-23-2009, 02:53 PM
DILLIGAF?

As Eddieq said in the other thread, can we have a rule for no *I has a secret but I'm not telling*

I find those very annoying.

EDIT- also those I have new pics but will post them once they upload-Why can't you wait until they upload and then make a thread and post them?
Old 02-23-2009, 02:55 PM
Super-Genius

Quote:
Originally Posted by scob89 View Post
As Eddieq said in the other thread, can we have a rule for no *I has a secret but I'm not telling*

I find those very annoying.
Unless we get rid of all the chicks here.... I think we are hosed on that one Scob. LOL

<duck and cover>
Romans 8:28

R.I.P my beloved Teddy, my "squishy monster". You will never be forgotten.
Old 02-23-2009, 02:57 PM
Yorkie Love

None of the current thread titles annoy me. None of the subjects annoy me.
Old 02-23-2009, 03:01 PM
Top Dog

BUt you can just scroll over the post and see what is in it anyway. I wouldn't think it would be a big deal to just hit the back button if it was something you didn't want to read after clicking
Old 02-23-2009, 03:01 PM
Silence! I ban you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puckstop31 View Post
Unless we get rid of all the chicks here.... I think we are hosed on that one Scob. LOL

<duck and cover>
Old 02-23-2009, 03:06 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

I know a lot of forums don't allow those kinds of posts because they take up available space so they really try to streamline as much as they can because they don't want wasted space.

Like one forum I made a thread for dog pictures and then the next day made another thread for more dog pictures and they merged them so they were just one thread instead of two. I guess it takes up less space that way.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 02-23-2009, 03:22 PM
Island dweller

I hate forums like that. One I'm on changes your thread title if you are too vague. That's a pet peeve of mine!! I think it's good to suggest people be more specific but I don't think we should have a rule about it. We can sneak peak afterall. A lot of threads i just read the sneak peek because often that is enough lol!
Old 02-23-2009, 03:26 PM
Angel Chicken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saje View Post
I hate forums like that. One I'm on changes your thread title if you are too vague. That's a pet peeve of mine!! I think it's good to suggest people be more specific but I don't think we should have a rule about it. We can sneak peak afterall. A lot of threads i just read the sneak peek because often that is enough lol!
Agreed.