Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-30-2005, 11:40 AM
Corgi bum

Yes...please be careful!!! 10:00 pm is a little late to be out walking alone, even with a guard dog...LOL Take care.
Old 08-30-2005, 12:17 PM
Show Dog

Glad you are okay. Our chessie was the same way. He looked "big and scary" but would only lick you to death. By the way, I think Zeus is super cute...
Old 08-30-2005, 12:47 PM
Puppy Dog

Glad you are OK but be careful in future.
We once saw a flasher so I taught my Merlin to speak on command. I don't think he would hurt anyone and wouldn't want to put him to the test, but the noise would frighten someone off.
Old 08-30-2005, 03:53 PM
chowchow

That is so funny. I bet if you was in real danger Zeus would defend you. Years back a story went out about a family who had a break in while they was home. The family was in real danger but the family dog attacked the man and saved the family. In the interview this man said they were shocked that the dog reacted like this because this dog loved everyone, never met a stranger. Dont think Zeus would ever just stand back and let someone hurt you.
Old 08-30-2005, 04:19 PM
user not active

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denaluvscorgis
Yes...please be careful!!! 10:00 pm is a little late to be out walking alone, even with a guard dog...LOL Take care.

We often walk around 11pm and sometimes even later at night
Old 08-30-2005, 04:27 PM
Twin 2.0

Wow, quick thinking! And it's a good thing Zeus is vocal about wanting to be petted.

Sawyer did something like once; he saw a group of people walking up the hill from us and it was about 10pm...he gave a couple of deep barks and had a very tense and aggressive stance. He wouldn't take his eyes off the group or relax enough to go potty until they had gone out of sight. Usually he either ignores strangers or wants some lovin' and his barks are more along puppy-yips to "play with me!". I was proud of him.

Who needs sleep?

CrazyDog Photography CrazyDog on Facebook
Scent Sweet Home--Scentsy Wickless Candles Follow me!-Fall/Winter 2013 catalogs available!
Have Aussie, Will Travel--A Blog updated 5/26/12

Thanks Alliemackie!