Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 02-19-2009, 02:09 PM
Wookie Collie

I concur.

Finnegan - Border Collie | Barrett the ferret | Stan & Fiora - the cats
RIP - Fozzy 1993-2006 Palom 2008-2010 Ysera 2008-2011 Basol 2008-2012 Freya 2008-2014 Porom 2008-2014
Old 02-19-2009, 02:12 PM
Top Dog

Sooo cute

In Reggin's defense.. No it isn't fair. But she didn't want to make the decision she had to make, no need to add to fire on this thread either...now she can't post pictures? I think she's had enough drama in her life and there's nothing wrong with posting pictures and people gushing over them.

Reggin you got your camera back?

Old 02-19-2009, 02:13 PM
Bloody but Unbowed

Juicy, I disagree. There is good taste and bad taste. This is not the former.

Thanks Baxter'smybaby. You're the Best.
Bless All the Abandoned Animals, Left to Die Alone, Abandoned, Frightened, and Confused
Old 02-19-2009, 02:36 PM
*Finding My Inner Fila*

You all have got to be kidding me.

Until you have walked a mile in Reggin's shoes you don't have a leg to stand on. Sure, we can all assume we know what is going on, but we have NO idea because we are not Reggin. We don't know what it is like to live her life. Her being in her crappy situation does not make any of you any better. Who is to say what decisions you would make faced with the realities staring Reggin down?

Maybe while talking about how in "bad form" it is for her to post these pictures, you should stop and think about how in "bad form" it is for all of you to kick someone while they are down and out. I hope life never deals to you what Reggin is faced with.. I'd hate for you all to be treated as you are treating her. But if you ever are faced with the kind of situations and decisions Reggin is facing, I hope each of you will have the courage and compassion to still love the things you have left and to hold on those things.. because they may in fact, be your saving grace.

So if you don't have anything nice to say, maybe this is the one time where you ought to hold your tongue. And for those of you who can share in her remaining joy, then now would be the time to do so.

Old 02-19-2009, 02:39 PM
Sit! Good dog.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reggin View Post
I took him out a few days ago because the sun was out for once.

Reggin, I don't NOT believe you, but I am a little confuzzled

Quote:
I had my Nikon D40 stolen a week ago right out of our driveway. My fiance and I were fighting, so he loaded up all his belongings in the trunk of his car... including our camera. And thats the last time it was seen. My memory card was in there with all of my pictures...
"Dogs are our link to paradise. They do not know jealousy or discontent. To sit with a dog on a hillside on a glorious afternoon is to be back in Eden, where doing nothing wasn't boring, it was peace."

Bodhi is the opposite of ignorance, the insight into reality which destroys mental afflictions and brings peace.

Owned by Bodhi Booglaoo and Fredington Holbein

Old 02-19-2009, 02:41 PM
Bloody but Unbowed

BP. I am very upset and feeling a lot of pain about this situation. Though I know the OP has more pain than this, this does not mean that my pain is not legitimate, or that she can do anything she pleases to make herself feel better at the expense of others.

I do not want to add to her pain, but I would like to lessen mine.

Thanks Baxter'smybaby. You're the Best.
Bless All the Abandoned Animals, Left to Die Alone, Abandoned, Frightened, and Confused
Old 02-19-2009, 02:42 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddy'sParents View Post
You all have got to be kidding me.

Until you have walked a mile in Reggin's shoes you don't have a leg to stand on. Sure, we can all assume we know what is going on, but we have NO idea because we are not Reggin. We don't know what it is like to live her life. Her being in her crappy situation does not make any of you any better. Who is to say what decisions you would make faced with the realities staring Reggin down?

Maybe while talking about how in "bad form" it is for her to post these pictures, you should stop and think about how in "bad form" it is for all of you to kick someone while they are down and out. I hope life never deals to you what Reggin is faced with.. I'd hate for you all to be treated as you are treating her. But if you ever are faced with the kind of situations and decisions Reggin is facing, I hope each of you will have the courage and compassion to still love the things you have left and to hold on those things.. because they may in fact, be your saving grace.

So if you don't have anything nice to say, maybe this is the one time where you ought to hold your tongue. And for those of you who can share in her remaining joy, then now would be the time to do so.

^^^^ This

I love the pic of him "prancing" so cute

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 02-19-2009, 02:43 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by drmom777 View Post
BP. I am very upset and feeling a lot of pain about this situation. Though I know the OP has more pain than this, this does not mean that my pain is not legitimate, or that she can do anything she pleases to make herself feel better at the expense of others.

I do not want to add to her pain, but I would like to lessen mine.
I'm very sorry you are feeling so down. this situation has hit everyone pretty hard.

But I have to ask... did this lessen your pain? I can't see how it would

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney

Old 02-19-2009, 02:47 PM
Irritate with Caution!!

Thanks buddys mom.... I rarely reply from work but man I an stunned at people! Wow Chaz Is getting so hard to read these Days. Reggin I hope he helps you through your hard times he is a doll!
Old 02-19-2009, 02:47 PM
Island dweller

I'm not sure what is so wrong with her trying to find a little happiness. Or why her taking the time to share a moment would make other people feel worse. She's had so much stress and trouble. It's a beautiful day. She's blessed to still have two or her dogs for now. Why not enjoy it? She's also rather pregnant and should try to relax for the sake of the baby as well. As for the camera... maybe she got it back... maybe she's using her mom's... who she is staying with.

I think the pic of truffles and your belly is beautiful. Email the full size ones of those to yourself so you can't lose them