Greetings from Finland

iipa

Hello! I´m 16 years old girl from Finland, northern Europe. At first have to say that I´m sorry about all misspellings, because I´m not good at english.. well, I have two dogs, 8 years old Bretagne Spaniel "Kata" and 5 years old Border Terrier "Tessa". Tessa is my own dog and I got she when I was 11 years old, but Kata is more like whole family´s dog. Our hobbies are agility and obedience, but I´m also a sports fan. I don´t know what else to tell about us.. Well, I live with my mum, step-father, step-sister and four brothers so this is very lively house. And I´m at high school.

B

bjdobson

Welcome!!! Please share pictures of your dogs :) We look forward to hearing more about them :)

Welcome to the community ! Some awesome pics are there and i would like to say thanks to all for sharing pics here.

Very cool! I think you may be our first member from Finland! There are quite a few here who don't speak English as their first language so we're used to different spelllings and grammar :) And some of us just don't spell all that well, anyway ;)

Welcome! I hope you'll share pics not only of your dogs, but of where you live!

Members online

No members online now.