Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Food and Recipes

Old 01-26-2009, 01:03 AM
and Fozzie B!

With Raw, they each get roughly 8-12 ounces twice per day... sometimes 1-2 lbs in one meal for the whole day, and light meals or a fast the next day. Gonzo always gets a few ounces more than Fozzie.

When they're fed The Honest Kitchen, they get about 1/2 lb (hydrated) twice per day.

When it's kibble (usually Taste of the Wild, Natural Balance, or Innova), they get 1 cup twice per day. Actually, Fozzie gets about 3/4 cup and Gonzo gets about 1 1/4 cups.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie
Old 01-26-2009, 01:49 AM
Fishies!

3/4 cup x2 of DN Chicken and Rice right now. More or less.

He gained like 4lbs since last semester, so its a bit lower than it will be in a month or two...
Old 01-26-2009, 07:45 AM
Top Dog

Priska is fed in bet 2 & 3 cups of kibbles a day depending on exercise!.
Titus should be fed about 4 cups of kibbles,a day but will,only,eat 3!.
How much should a 93pds dog eat?.
He's extremely finicky and rarely eat all his kibble!.
They eat Canidae ALS and are doing really well on new recipe!.
Old 01-29-2009, 03:58 PM
Top Dog

In the past couple of months, I've started giving Bailey homemade in the evenings (and he's started boycotting morning (non-homemade) meals, so he primarily eats in the evenings now! )

Bailey is 8.5 months and is probably about 30 pounds. He gets about a pound of meat a day (plus a chicken liver), mixed with yogurt/cottage cheese and some cooked & mashed veggies and supplements (including calcium, of course). I often mix in egg and a little bit of fruit. It kind of seems like a lot of food, but he's still lean and his poop is good. He gets a couple of good walks a day.

In the mornings, I give him leftovers from the night before if he hasn't eaten his whole meal, or canned food (which he's not all that interested in anymore, the spoiled brat). I leave him with some kibble (Orijen) during the day, but he almost never eats any; it's more for my peace of mind in case I get stuck at work or something.

Last edited by Bailey08; 01-29-2009 at 04:31 PM.
Old 01-29-2009, 10:50 PM
Oh, it's *you*

Beagles get 1-1 1/2c DN Kibble, per day...sometimes with water sometimes without.

Buckwheat gets 2 1/2c of same.

Cleo...hmm harder to judge since she grazes.....probably around 5-6c per day of DN kibble but almost a c of that might end up being consumed the next morning...she gets 1 can of the DN L&R a day when I remember. Sometimes an egg, banana, or whatever is laying around.

no idea how much the pups eat...but they eat 2 1/2 times a day.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ryngwraythbeagles/
Old 01-30-2009, 05:43 AM

Sophie gets 800 grams of sole or boston bluefish, about 16 baby potatoes, 1/4 cup spinach, 1 banana, 3-4 homemade fish cookies and usually 1/8 cup of almonds or almond butter. Sometimes she'll get jumbo shrimp (we share)

Amos and Lola each get a little more than 1/8 of a cup of Nature's Logic kibble morning and evening. I keep their extras to a minimum but they get a few tiny treat items/day cause they're so dang cute.

Tinker gets homecooked 'clean' meals mashed to a pulp once but sometimes twice/day. Since her jaw surgery I've been feeding her whatever is on my menu before any seasoning. Dog food makes her sick and I've tried every single brand under the sun.

I LOVE my new siggy Baxter'smybaby, THANK YOU SO MUCH....you're the BEST!!!!!!!

http://www.diamondintheruffcalgary.com/