Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 01-25-2009, 02:56 PM
Show Dog

Default updated pics and pages on my site

I finally sat down and did some work on my site.

This is Peaches (Black Mask Brown Eyed Girl). She is now 5 months old.
Peaches' page
She is from our co-bred "B" litter.
Black Mask Rottweilers "B" Litter

And this is the Black Ribbon Male from our most current "C" litter. (un-named as of yet)
Black Ribbon Male
He is the sole survivor of a two puppy litter and is 3.5 weeks old (dob 01/01/2009)
He is from our "C" litter
Black Mask Rottweilers "C" Litter

Because this handsome man is only a singleton, we will be getting a re-breed to this same stud. Hopefully we can get our timing better and have more favorable results next time.

I have a lot of "dogs in the snow" pictures, but I'm still working on them. Will start a new thread when I get them done.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, and your dog. You are his life, his love, and his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion....." Author Unknown
Old 01-25-2009, 03:44 PM
swimming upstream

love that little Peaches--what a beauty!
Old 01-25-2009, 03:49 PM
Top Dog

Can you get a recent stacked picture of Peaches? I'd love to see her progress.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 01-25-2009, 04:13 PM
Show Dog

Milo, that's easier said than done with her. High drive on this one. She has a pretty good 1 second stack and then it's game on. Stacking blocks make no difference. When I can get her to stand still longer than a second, I'll try to get a stacked photo.

I love the personality on this pup. She is definitely going to be fun. I'm reserving my thoughts on her looks until she matures a bit more. Right now she is a little long and leggy, ears are a little longer than I like and muzzle is a tad long. Structurally she is nice, beautiful substance of bone, markings are super rich and well defined, layback of shoulder is adequate, rear angulation is good, she is a bit long in loin, but I'm okay with that.

I have to say she really reminds me of Ruger at this age, weedy and gangely, and at the time I had the same reservations about him and he is phenomenal now.
"He is your friend, your partner, your defender, and your dog. You are his life, his love, and his leader. He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart. You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion....." Author Unknown
Old 01-25-2009, 04:24 PM
Top Dog

Are you doing confirmation with her if she's sound?

Also, are you going to do any other activities with her? She sounds like she's got a great personality.

http://www.adorablebeasts.blogspot.com
Old 01-25-2009, 04:46 PM
Show Dog

She will be shown to her conformation titles and probably obedience and rally. Most likely I'll get her HIC as I've done with the rest of mine. They love playing with the sheep. And of course, her TT and CGC for insurance purposes.

We've already started conf. classes and she is moving nicely. Standing for exam is quite interesting. She's a wiggle worm. Her first show will be Feb. 27, 28, 29 in Cloverdale, BC, Canada.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:29 PM
Show Dog

I just posted some pics of Ruger and Peaches playing in the snow. You may be able to get a better look at her there.
http://www.chazhound.com/forums/show...=1#post1299637
Old 01-26-2009, 12:24 AM
and Fozzie B!

Peaches is gawjus... I love the snowface pictures!

I'm sorry to hear about the other puppy in your newest litter. Solo boy is beautiful, though.

<3 Erica, Gonzo & Fozzie