Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dog Pictures and Pet Photos

Old 01-19-2009, 06:12 PM
Zookeeper Extraordinaire!

Awww... poor guy..... I know nothing about Filas.... but he's such a sweet looking dog. I wish I could help.

Thanks to Sizzledog for le Siggy D'AWESOME!
Abusing Animals and Feeding CRAP since.... ALWAYS!
Old 01-19-2009, 07:15 PM
Very Food Agressive

I'd take a Fila in a heartbeat now knowing I could easily walk/run one a handful of times a day. Howeverrrr... Justin doesn't really like big molossers... He won't even consider a Dane

Practice what you preach or keep your mouth shut.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:29 PM
Twin 2.0

You have no idea how much I would love to take Opie if my circumstances were different... i.e. closer and more time/stability. He's just an amazing looking dog and I think we would do quite well together.

Nolu, keep us updated and all!
Old 01-19-2009, 07:42 PM
Top Dog

If there was a way for me to do gradual introductions with Opie and Hunter to get them used to each other I'd jump at the opportunity.

While I would love him to join our family even if he ended up going home with someone else I think it would be a good experience for him to see that babies can be patient and sweet with animals. Sounds like he needs to know there are good people out there of all ages: men, women, and children that will treat him well.

Is that even possible to do? Sweets?
Old 01-19-2009, 08:03 PM
Bored Now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoom View Post
You have no idea how much I would love to take Opie if my circumstances were different... i.e. closer and more time/stability. He's just an amazing looking dog and I think we would do quite well together.

Nolu, keep us updated and all!
I will, I can send out some group PMs if there are any updates. You all just tell me if you want to know.

And, Zoomy? I do. I know. (((((HUGS)))))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunny82 View Post
If there was a way for me to do gradual introductions with Opie and Hunter to get them used to each other I'd jump at the opportunity.

While I would love him to join our family even if he ended up going home with someone else I think it would be a good experience for him to see that babies can be patient and sweet with animals. Sounds like he needs to know there are good people out there of all ages: men, women, and children that will treat him well.

Is that even possible to do? Sweets?
It would be if you can go to FOHA. If I get him soon, you are both invited whenever you'd like.