Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Dogs - General Dog Chat

Old 08-24-2005, 12:19 PM
Puppy Dog

Tank and I have full on knock down drap out fights. He jumps around smacking me and growling and mouthing my arm's and I shove him down or shoulder block him. My mom and dad said it looks like I'm wrestling with a bear With a Malamute you always have to make sure your the winner though. I am the only one he will play this with though. Eventually he and I get tired and I yell Show me some Love! and he rubs up against me and I hug him. Never do it in the house though, only outside. Tanks favorite game though is to get to running around the back yard and then run directly at me or anyone with me and then at the last minute move and just buzz by them. With me or my cousin he will clip our leg's. We call it a Malamute drive by.
Old 08-24-2005, 12:59 PM
Puppy Dog

Their favourite is hide and seek. I tell them to wait then I hide the toys around the garden, under flower pots even halfway up the hedges or in a tree. Whoever finds their first always helps the other 2. It 's a pleasure to watch.
Old 08-24-2005, 02:41 PM
I love collies!

I play fetch with a newspaper in the house
Old 08-24-2005, 02:55 PM
I'd rather be at Disney

TEddy loves fetch. he could play for hours and hours and hours on end lol. He also loves to jump and catch bubbles lol.

He likes it when I lay on the floor and hide my face in my arms and he goes crazy trying to get to it lol

We also wrestle lol lol I will grab onto his ears (not hard lol) and I will push is head to the side a little lol he will drop down on the ground and roll over and then I get his belly He likes it cause it ends with belly rubs lol He's funny though he will be on his back and i tickle his belly and he kicks his legs around like a kid does lol and then I let him up and he jumps on me lol and then we start the belly thing again lol.

“Meaninglessness does not come from being weary of pain. Meaninglessness comes from being weary of pleasure.”

G.K. Chesterton
“Family fun is as necessary to modern living as a kitchen refrigerator.” – Walt Disney