Dog Site - Dog Stuff
Dog Forum | Dog Pictures

Go Back   Chazhound Dog Forum > Dog Discussions and Dog Talk Forums > Rainbow Bridge - Dog Memorials

Old 08-20-2005, 10:39 PM
mostly ignored...

aww babyblue. My last dog was hit by a car and died. We didn't even have time to get to the vet. We had him a short time too, only 4 months, four months of blood sweat and tears trying to make him a "respectable" doggie. I feel your loss, and Lucas's . I jump and cringe every time I hear a loud car door slam or a bang from outside... "shudders*. Lucas needs lots of "mama" time right now, and I bet you have plenty of love to give to him. Don't feel like it is your fault. I do that sometimes "what if I had made sure the boys had closed the door" "what if I had told them they couldn't light a fire in the fire place so they didn't need to go out for wood..." "what if I had just run out in my stocking feet instead of running for shoes.."(that last one is my worst lament) All it brings is pain and tears. And I have to think of Hunter. He is without pain now. He is happy and dancing and just waiting for us to come play with him again. He's with my old dog Dixie who died of old age right before he came home to live with me. Now Chloe is playing with them, along with Smkie's Bronkie and so many others that we here all adored. I know you probably feel so sad and empty when you look for that sweet face and she isn't there. I know you probably can only picture her broken sad body and feel her pain, but you should try to remember her the happy baby she was. I also know that you will heal eventually, at least to the point where you don't cry every time you think about her, and Lucas will greatly help along that process. So will we, here at Chazhound as much as we possibly can. I am so sorry for your loss. I'm sending you lots of mental hugs. Just let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Old 08-20-2005, 11:20 PM
Harley & Abby

That is extremely sad! At least Chloe is no longer in pain. I think you made the right decision, even though it was a really tough one. It is never easy to lose a pet you love so much, especially when they aren't that old (I lost a puppy at 10 months and I still think about him a lot, even though it was 6 years ago).
Old 08-21-2005, 05:36 AM
Love my pets

I'm so sorry. I know how special Chloe was. Chloe will always be in your heart and watching over you and Lucas.
Old 08-21-2005, 02:11 PM
Big Mutts

I'm so sorry BabyBlue, that must have been horrible. I know Chloe loved you very much. You just talk as much as you need to. I'm so glad Lucas is there needing you, ya'll can grieve and heal together. (((((BIG HUGS)))))
Old 08-21-2005, 09:22 PM
Keyozilla

I'm so sry BB!! RIP Chloe!!

Sry if that didn't really help. I'm so sorry!

Meow.
Between the Rain Drops :: My graphics/personal website
Old 08-21-2005, 09:27 PM
OOO YEA SHHHAKE IT!!

OMGosh! I'm so sorry to hear about Chloe, she was great looking dog, and seemed to be a sweetheart. I know and you know she is in a better place now. R.I.P Chloe!!
Old 08-21-2005, 11:35 PM
Jerk.

Im sorry you lost Chloe. She knew you where there at the end and you where keeping her from sufferring. You and Lucas have each other to get through this, I know it cant be easy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee750il View Post
Sometimes BOTH sides are just full of sh1t.
AKpostal
Blog?
MyDrunkAdmin
Old 08-22-2005, 12:23 AM
Rusty but Trusty

I'm so sorry about Chloe. She was such a beautiful dog. Her face was so sweet. This was not your fault do not blame yourself. Some things like this are inevitable.

Old 08-22-2005, 07:38 PM
Happy Meal. Yum.

Thank you everyone! It means a lot to me to have you guys as a support