Survey

A

an5gel99

I am taking a survey for DogLife, a new mag. that should be comming out in about 7 months at the most. If you could please tell me these things about your animals: Age? Sex? How many animals do you have? Breed? Have they ever had puppies?

Thank You

Any questions, contacts Elizabeth at [email protected]

Sakasha

Sheltered
I have 2 dogs living with me right now. Dutch is mine, Trevor is my foster.

Dutch is an 11 month old Pit/Lab/Shep X. He's a neuterd male.

Trevor is a German Shep/Rottie X, about 3 years old. Also a neutered male.

I feel like this isn't very specific, do you need anything else?

Sakasha

Sheltered
Originally Posted by an5gel99
how long will you be keeping Trevor?
It all depends on how he does with me. I've only had him home for a few days, so he's still adjusting. If he does well, I'll have him for a month, maybe more. If he does really well, I'll have him forever.

The decision to foster was made, 1.] Because he's on medication, and needs to be monitored more closely than is possible at the shelter,
and 2.] Because his problems are severe enough that euthanasia was basically the only other option, and I'm not sure if I could live with myself if I didn't at least try to help him avoid that.

bogolove

an5gel99 said:
I am taking a survey for DogLife, a new mag. that should be comming out in about 7 months at the most. If you could please tell me these things about your animals: Age? Sex? How many animals do you have? Breed? Have they ever had puppies?

Thank You

Any questions, contacts Elizabeth at [email protected]
I have 2 animals - 1 dog and 1 cat. The dog is Brady and he is a little over a year old. He is a lab/golden? mix. No puppies.

keyodie

Keyozilla
I have one dog. He is about 2 years old, male, part australian shpherd beagle and collie, got neutered which makes it obvious that he did not have any puppies.

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
I have....two males one female!!
8 Year old black lab called Milo and his son...
5 months old yellow lab called Lucky,
2 Year old grey kitty cat called Misty!!!
And 4 fish's!!! :D

I have 2 standard poodles - Farley is 6 yo & black and Chloe is 4 yo & cream. They were neutered/spayed as young pups as I do not feel qualified to breed.

Three dogs:

Two female Fila Brasileiros, Shiva (15 months); Kharma (11 months) and one male German Shepherd/wolf mix, Bimmer (4 1/2 years - approx.)

I also have a male grey-tiger cat that is living with my parents - he'd be coyote bait here the first time he slipped outside, which he manages to do about once or twice a year. He has no immediate fear of large dogs, only people . . . :rolleyes:

Brattina88

I have two and a half dogs (lol) :p
Maddie is my 2yr old female buff Cocker Spaniel, my pride and joy.
Carly is a 8 month old white and blonde Shih Tzu puppy that I was supposed to be fostering, but now I'm keeping her, officially. I foster dogs all of the time, but right now I don't have one.
Nikki is a 13yr old Shetland Sheepdog. She's obese and arthritic, she's actually my parents dog, but the cold winter is hard on her and we've found that the lack of stairs and spoiling untencils at my house are better for her right now...

I've got two dogs.
Rose is a spayed female that is 6 years old. SHe is a mutt.
Blackie is a neutered male 9yr old dog. He is a Lab Rottie mix. He has been the father of one litter. ( He is Rose's dad.)

A

an5gel99

I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU ALL FOR POSTING. IF YOU KNOW THE INFO THAT I ASKED ABOUT ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS DOGS YOU CAN PUT THAT DOWN ALSO. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT. THANK YOU. P.S IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THE MAGAZINE YOU CAN E-MAIL ME AT [email protected]. THANK YOU SO MUCH. MY EMPLOYEES ARE GETTING HARD TO WORK ON OUR SURVEY. I JUST HAVE TO MENTION THAT NOTHING ABOUT THIS WEBSITE WILL BE MENTIONED OR ANY MEMBER OF THIS WEBSITE UNLESS YOU SEND ME AND E-MAIL AT MY ADDRESS AND THE SITE OWNER ALLOWS ME TO MENTION THIS SITE AND THE MEMBERS THAT WISHED TO BE MENTIONED. THANK YOU.

joanne66

My MalteseX

Hi, My dog, Mj (Mary Jane) is a 2 year old Maltese x, she has just had 4 pups, 1 female and 3 males, we kept the little girl to keep our Mj company, we've named her Kimba ( I know Kimba was a white lion (male) but we liked the name )

This is Mj's second litter, the first one wasn't planned, a dog broke into our backyard while she was on heat (it was her brother who lived down the road) :eek:

Kimba is now 8 weeks old.

The breed is Maltese/Shih Ztu/Cavaliar King Charles

Joanne
Rate Puppy Pics at My Rating Site!

Last edited:

chell78

I have 2 dogs one kelpie sterilised female 7 years, one border collie cross kelpie male sterilised 6 years, 3 rabbits 1 year ol females and 6 goldfish

I have two dogs, Chloe is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi & Jackson Browne is a minature Doxie. I also have two cats, Hootie is a seal point siamese & Felida is a blue piont siamese. Chloe just had a litter of 6 puppies on October 8th. They were purebred Pembroke's. They have all gone to their new homes now. :(

Members online

No members online now.