Look at this sweet face....

He's an extremely good looking pup. Alert, bright, excellent coat, and did you get a look at those feet? Good and solid with the toes not splayed apart. That's something you really want to see in this type of dog - very different from a breed or mix with webbed feet for dealing with wet terrain.

I hope he gets an excellent owner. He sure looks like he's got the potential to be a spectacular dog.

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
Awwww great pic awww how cute i always fell sorry for animals round this time of year!!!(xmas)coz they havent got a loving home and a warm bed!!it just makes me upset to see people dumping there animals/pets on the street coz they dont want them any more!!it just makes me mad!!!People like that shouldnt have animals!!!!

greentiger

What a sweet baby. Yeah I cannot stand people who get the adorable pup for xams then in about a year they don't understand why the dog is jumping and barking and pulls on the leash and then they just dump them. I think thats what happend to Snoop. I noticed that he had some training but you could tell he was beginning to have soem tendencies that would bother non dog lovers or people who don't train their dogs. Anyway he was young (1 year and energetic) But a very sweet personality and I really felt that he just needed us. So now we have him and he is a happy little fellow. I asked why the family gave him up the rescue place was told that the family was tired of having a dog. AKKKKKKKKK! HOW, WHY AKKKKKKKK! yeah makes me a little nuts. Hope this dog pictured gets a home...looks like a sweet boy.
greentiger

Members online

No members online now.